• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Teams & Riders Vincenzo Nibali discussion thread

Page 640 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Julian Alaphalippe: When it comes to celebrating too early, I am the world champion.
Fans of Vincenzo Nibali: Hold our bag full of empty beer cans.
dd0.jpg

Reactions: gregrowlerson
Decent day, but he should not let Kelderman go again, cause Wilco looks strong. I don't want a repeat of last year.
And yes, he looked strong.

I think Wilco going here is fine, it's not huge time and if there's one rider I feel confident about over 3 weeks of the whole group it's Vincenzo.

He looked strong but clearly didn't have difference making legs himself and nobody was going to let him go, but the people he needed time on dropped it already so feeling pretty damn good.

Reactions: Red Rick

TRENDING THREADS