• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Voeckler doping?

Page 22 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
webvan said:
Doubt he would talk about two missed tests so lightly, he was probably just trying to explain that you can forget. In fact for all we know he maybe forgot to do it and someone on the team reminded him to do it before it was too late.

He probably just forgot - remember most days it's not going to make a blind bit of difference if your information is up to date or not. So he forgot, he'd've felt a right fool if the testers had turned up - but the chances are they won't. And they didn't so no missed test - just forgot to update.

It's one of the big reasons why you need to miss 3 before you need to explain why - because you can be slapdash and forget a couple of times.

Jul 19, 2009
Visit site
Each athlete should receive SMS+email including his next location in the eve, maybe around 6.00am. So the missing whereabout or wrong location/time can be easily corrected.

In case of missing whereabout, a special message should be sent .

A

Anonymous

Voeckler doesnt say he has had two missed tests. He just says he has forgotten to either fill out, or change the form on two occassions.

very much doubt hes had two warnings and is talking about it.

If I understand it correctly (but please anybody correct me if I am wrong), if you fail to fill in your wherabouts (in other words you have a blank day in the system), that equates to a missed test and should earn you a warning. If you made a mistake (in other words gave the wrong place in the system) you will only be warned if you are not where you were supossed to be when they come knocking on your door.

Regards
GJ

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site