• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Volta Ciclista a Catalunya 2023, March 20-26

Page 30 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I lost track of all those la Molina stages over the past couple of years. Tomorrow's one is relatively tough, isn't it?!
Profiles from since they used this La Molina finish in 2016:

la-molina-por-das-masella.jpg

2016:
Volta_perfil_3_foto610x342.jpg

2017:
profile-03.jpg

2018:
20180313121642_volta-2018-etapa-4_foto610x342.jpg

2019:
2019_volta_a_catalunya_stage4_profile1.jpg

2022:
Profile_Catalunya3.jpg

2023:
stage-3-profile.jpg

They are unfortunately yet to use the hard side of Toses as the penultimate climb (like this).

Last edited:
I see people complaining about why Landa put his whole team at the front and he didn't do much. But at the same time, this is not his type of finish, as he's not as explosive as the top 3 today, so he did fairly good.
Haig just wasn't strong enough, but I think Landa did quite well to attack when Van Wilder was at the front, as the latter then immediately faded and that made Evenepoel take up the chase of Chaves. So he got a very good scenario, but he also lacked the legs himself, unfortunately. At least Poels was good.

TRENDING THREADS