• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2012, Stage 10: Ponteareas > Sanxenxo (190 kms)

Sprint stage before the fun begins.

mapa10.jpg

10_perfil.png

10uk.gif

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Cool, my post in the stage 9 thread was seen :D
Probably another one for Degenkolb, but I'd like to see someone else win. like Viviani or Swift.

maxmartin said:
GREAT
Another chance for alien CF to waste energy to do massive work for BS before important ITT:D
I think Sky has realized by now that it's pointless to have a leadout like that when you don't have a leadout man...to have to hit the front with 500 meters to go isn't exactly an advantage.

May 19, 2011
Visit site
maltiv said:
I think Sky has realized by now that it's pointless to have a leadout like that when you don't have a leadout man...to have to hit the front with 500 meters to go isn't exactly an advantage.

we will see tomorrow, somehow I feel CF like to ride in front of the peleton and feeling invincible. Maybe that is just his trademark style, stupid or not.:eek:

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Even though it would be fun with strong winds,I hope for calm stage,cos Purito and Alejandro need to rest before ITT:D...Smaller gaps after ITT →better fun in Asturias:p

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
maxmartin said:
we will see tomorrow, somehow I feel CF like to ride in front of the peleton and feeling invincible. Maybe that is just his trademark style, stupid or not.:eek:

LOL. Yeah CF will feel the need to ride in front again for his team mate who will finish 10th (well, gotta show wiggie that he can also ride in front and smash contador in ITT the next day). Coz he got swimming coach who can make him peak anytime and all year long. So…, first week? he is only 90%! *sacrasm*:D

TRENDING THREADS