• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2012, Stage 19: Peñafiel > La Lastrilla (178.4 km)

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Mar 12, 2009
Visit site
I think Katusha have been reading this forum and realised the most important thing about this race is not winning, but giving the evil scourge that is Team SKY and Chris Froome as big a beating as possible.

They'll ride for Moreno now.

djlovesyou said:
I think Katusha have been reading this forum and realised the most important thing about this race is not winning, but giving the evil scourge that is Team SKY and Chris Froome as big a beating as possible.

They'll ride for Moreno now.

This trolling is really getting tiresome. People are discussing the race finish. Most were probably egging swifty on to hold Phil's wheel.

But in you come with this wah wah wah people don't like the team i support wah wah wah.

Aug 2, 2010
Visit site
thank god sagan is resting, otherwise the kid would've won 10 stages already.. and valverde is getting great again :)

valverde will beat phil at the worlds, it will be a great victory for fair and clean cycling.

Jul 10, 2009
Visit site
c&cfan said:
thank god sagan is resting, otherwise the kid would've won 10 stages already.. and valverde is getting great again :)

valverde will beat phil at the worlds, it will be a great victory for fair and clean cycling.

LOL...what a classic joke....

jilbiker said:
I guess its make or break tomorrow. AV looks really strong (See Tyler's book...chuckle), I think that he is the one for AC to watch tomorrow.

Of course Bertie has to look out for him, he'S relatively close 2nd in GC. But Valverde was the weakest of the three spaniards in the high mountains and may also want to keep his second position. Let's see how much risk he is willing to take tomorrow ;)

Aug 31, 2012
Visit site
Bernie's eyesore said:
I enjoyed it.

Pedro Delgado was born and live in Las Lastrillas (Segovia) and designed the 30 last km of the stage. He had created a more difficult outline with another hard uphill 10 km to go.

TRENDING THREADS