• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2012, Stage 20: La Faisanera Golf-Bola del Mundo (170,7 km)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Miburo said:
Why is Menchov riding in the break, doesn't make sense :confused:

Maybe so Katusha will have a reason to not do any work at the front?
Or maybe Menchov thinks/knows that the break is his only chance of winning anything.

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
iZnoGouD said:
Who here think Contador will attack big style tomorrow?

I do. I don't think it's a style of Alberto to receive attack after attack and not attacking back. Unless he not feeling good then wheelsucking won't be a bad idea :D. Now is wet weather...oy, I see alberto is smilling ear to ear...!! :D

wirral said:
Harmon talking complete ********

1) Mountain jersey not yet mathematically wrapped up.
2) Obviously Purito and Valverde will not be contesting the sprints. There's a 20-man break!

Give him the sack.

2 years ago he did the TDF on Versus. This summer I don't recall seeing him on Versus (NBCSports now). If I'm right, someone was paying attention:D

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
Harmon and Kelly discussing the low number of abandons made me realize that there have not been very many crashes this Vuelta. Certainly not anywhere near the demolition derby that is the first week of the TdF.

Descender said:
I don't know those.

But I certainly have never seen anybody as bad as Harmon.

phil ligget paul sherwen and bob roll are legendarily bad, but i guess that's what can be expected from people wearing a yellow bracelet on their wrists so tightly that doctors have already considered amputating their hands due to lack of blood circulation.