Vuelta 2012, Stage 7: Huesca Alcañiz - Motorland Aragón 164Km

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jul 29, 2012
11,703
3
0
Peccio89 said:
Uhm, if Contador want to target the road race i doubt he will race in the TT.
He said that he feels to have more chances on the TT but he also want to ride the road race obviously.
 
Jul 12, 2012
41
0
0
Are you guys serious? you guys want to compare froome and Uran? get serious people. Uran is no where close to competing vs the alien.
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
Man,I cant wait tomorrows stage.I wonder who is going for victory.There is no safety bet(!),I have really no idea:confused:
 
ILovecycling said:
Man,I cant wait tomorrows stage.I wonder who is going for victory.There is no safety bet(!),I have really no idea:confused:
I can't wait aswell and I decided not to watch. I just want to avoid 'Contador was beaten by Froome' scene again. It's not for my nerves.
 
Apr 12, 2010
647
0
0
JRanton said:
Did Uran get penalised for drafting?

Was 42 seconds down on Rodriguez before the stage and lost a further 1.09 today but is listed as 2.09 down on GC. So an 18 second penalty?
Not sure about penalty but he did get a puncture:-

Team Sky ‏@TeamSky

We are gutted this evening for @UranRigoberto who picked up a late puncture at the #Vuelta with the team car stuck behind the crash
 
Aug 4, 2010
11,337
0
0
TomekA said:
I can't wait aswell and I decided not to watch. I just want to avoid 'Contador was beaten by Froome' scene again. It's not for my nerves.
Ohh no.You have to watch tomorrows spectacle.Contador is ready!:p
 
Boardslide said:
Not sure about penalty but he did get a puncture:-

Team Sky ‏@TeamSky

We are gutted this evening for @UranRigoberto who picked up a late puncture at the #Vuelta with the team car stuck behind the crash
So gutted that they pulled like crazy on the front. Stupid team.
 
Mar 31, 2010
18,137
1
0
Mellow Velo said:
True.
Valverde offered to mind the peloton, while they went back to fetch Uran.
lol. you understand nothing of cycling. movistar would've eonly pulled if froome was out or purito. not uran

sky have are trying hard to eliminate what happened in the tour this year wth froome/wiggins. also henao, although by shere luck on sky's part was hit a by a motorbike, losing him 45 seconds.

uran is a true sheep, henao is not however and I hope he won't work anymore. he's better than uran anyway
 
Ryo Hazuki said:
lol. you understand nothing of cycling. movistar would've eonly pulled if froome was out or purito. not uran

sky have are trying hard to eliminate what happened in the tour this year wth froome/wiggins. also henao, although by shere luck on sky's part was hit a by a motorbike, losing him 45 seconds.

uran is a true sheep, henao is not however and I hope he won't work anymore. he's better than uran anyway
Read it again. While they went back to fetch Uran.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY