• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2012, Stage 9 - Andorra > Barcelona 194,0 km

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 27, 2010
Visit site
ahhh.....
I really miss the scene of him climbing up the hills like how he did today.
I really do, it has been a year.
Sorry for over reacting a bit today. This season has just been terrible for him.
Hopefully this win gives him more confidence to end the season with a BANG.

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I, for one, am glad Tiraminator is back (i won't stop with lame nicknames until one of them will stick).

Pretty exciting stage as usual for this Vuelta.

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
dlwssonic said:
ahhh.....
I really miss the scene of him climbing up the hills like how he did today.
I really do, it has been a year.
Sorry for over reacting a bit today. This season has just been terrible for him.
Hopefully this win gives him more confidence to end the season with a BANG.

He dominated last year, and has done almost nothing this year and he finally took his first win of the year. Who wouldn't over react :D

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Contador was in purito's wheel but he couldn't hold it.

He shouldn't have went earlier but I doubt if he could follow then anyways.

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
Great win from Gilbert, it's really nice to see. But I have a question, what was Contador trying to do earlier? It seemed to me like he misjudged the start of the hard part.

TRENDING THREADS