• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta 2018 stage 19: Lleida - Col de la Rabassa 154.4 km

Page 17 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Re: Re:

Kwibus said:
Bot. Sky_Bot said:
Uff.
I can't express how happy I am Valverde has finally lost it. It was one of two most marvellous stages in this year (second, of course Finestre).
The third is Fleche, but it lasted too short, to be ranked higher. Today we had reeaallyy plenty of minutes full of LOL.
Huge Valverde collapse, another Movistar ***-show in this year.
GREAT!
That's all for today, I promise more comments tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

Each to his own, but seem to enjoy failure of your rivals more tgen the succes of the ones you support.
I have noticed that as well. Interesting, I guess.

Re:

Bot. Sky_Bot said:
Uff.
I can't express how happy I am Valverde has finally lost it. It was one of two most marvellous stages in this year (second, of course Finestre).
The third is Fleche, but it lasted too short, to be ranked higher. Today we had reeaallyy plenty of minutes full of LOL.
Huge Valverde collapse, another Movistar ***-show in this year.
GREAT!
That's all for today, I promise more comments tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

If all you have to offer is further irrational hatred at someone for daring to compete with your favourite of the moment, please don't bother.

Re:

Robert5091 said:
Enric is baffled by Movistar & Superman like all of us
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/mas...ht-after-slipping-off-vuelta-a-espana-podium/
“I waited with Movistar and Astana, but they didn’t respond as I was expecting,” Mas sighed. “I misjudged it. That’s how it is.”

He was particularly unimpressed with López, who started and finished the day one place behind him at 14 seconds.

“He spent the whole stage on my wheel. If he wants to put the 14 seconds into me he’s not going to be able to do it riding like that. If you want to fight for the podium you have to fight well.”
Well, Mas also in the same bus. He should have just ridden away instead of waiting. If everybody waits and nobody pulls then they deserve to lose time.

TRENDING THREADS