• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España 2019 stage 8: Valls - Igualada > 166.9 km

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Kinda semi-drunk right now! Can't articulate or force my thoughts in an order! What's the best possible scenario for my man, the Sparrow of Cazoña ? He maybe got a great win, but I don't think that he's out of the competition for KOM or ready to surrender his spoils thus far!

Arndt
Clipboard.jpg

A cannabis farm was raided after a TV helicopter following the Vuelta a Espana captured its location.
Police in Catalonia seized 40 plants in Igualada, near Barcelona, after they were alerted to stage eight footage that showed two rooftop plantations.

TRENDING THREADS