• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 10 (Castro Urdiales › Suances 185 km)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I'm curious what DQS is gonna do. Pull for Bennett or go in break with Cavagna/Bagioli? I'm guessing the latter, I think it's too hard for Bennett.
Bagioli and Bennett would both be among the favourites if it came down to a bunch finish so I'd go that way. Roglic and other punchy GC riders are probably not going to go all in here with the weekend coming. They'd need about 3 riders in the break to have the same chance

Reactions: happytramp
Cavagna or Aranburu from a break or Roglic or Bagioli if it comes back to a big group finish. Breakaway win is more likely as seems too hard to bet on working all day for Sam Bennett and the GC teams won’t want to fight all day for a final here where only a few seconds are likely to be won and lost,

Reactions: Sandisfan
DQS have three potential cards to play today in Bennett, Steimle and Bagioli. I think they will go for it. At Bora they are not sure how it will play out today and with McCarthy out they might opt out of chasing. It's all up to DQS, or teams like Astana if Aranburu fancies his chances.

TRENDING THREADS