• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 14 (Lugo › Ourense, 204.7km)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Just tuned in, looking at the road map. Must admit I'm too far behind personal stage analysing in this awkward year and just realized they finish in Ourense, where I took overnight in late
90ies. Quite dissapointed they missed SO many possibilities for a typical 'Murito', and just missing Mirador Montrealegra (I think it was named).

The slightly uphill finish in the streets past Minho is in my memory a lot easier than the rough profiles said, though it should make it an interesting finale between sprinters, climbers and GC riders. But just a small hesitation in the final 1½ k's and it's a grab for the sprinters.

Look at Woods cynically sitting at the back of a Movistar led break. Have to imagine they'll all be sitting up in protest at some point

Shameful

09ab1