• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 15 (Mos - Puebla de Sanabria, 230km)

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Break's gap is under 2'30 now apparently, you'd think there will be someone else willing to push it at this point but after yesterdays chase melted I'm not 100% convinced hah

e: don't believe the timings for a second then as it's apparently back over 3'30 lol

This is Ackermann’s target for the season. He was easily beaten in the first two sprints, although he was awarded one by the commissaires. There’s only one obvious sprint left. It does make sense that he wants an extra shot at one. Pretty ambitious though given the accumulated verticals metres

I'm surprised G. Martin went into the break today... Just too much work for a couple of KOM points... Tomorrow would have been easier for him... Tim Wellens, mad props!!! Where does he gets the energy after yesterday's effort??? If they stay away until the finish I'm betting on Aranburu to get his first Vuelta win, finally, or Costa.

I'm surprised G. Martin went into the break today... Just too much work for a couple of KOM points... Tomorrow would have been easier for him... Tim Wellens, mad props!!! Where does he gets the energy after yesterday's effort??? If they stay away until the finish I'm betting on Aranburu to get his first Vuelta win, finally, or Costa.
martin went because wellens was in the front group

Reactions: richwallone

Rojas would be nice. I'd like Rojas to do it

Reactions: richwallone
Looks somewhat optimistic for Trek and NTT to be chasing the break. Trek best placing so far in this race (from a rider that's still in it) is 13th by Liepins. For NTT, Janse Van Rensberg finished relatively high up yesterday while Barbero would be well suited by this stage on paper but he's been invisible so far

TRENDING THREADS