• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 18 (Hipódromo de la Zarzuela › Madrid, 139.6 km)

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
That's that. Time to go into hibernation and maybe watch a few questionable mid 90s races for a few months, perhaps with some Tour of Portugal thrown in as a treat. I have enjoyed watching the races a lot this season and posting uninformed rubbish in these threads too. I hope everyone has a safe winter.

I also have to take back my remarks about Carapaz being an 'absolute joker' throughout the 2018 Giro, which I was reminded of last night.

That tom made it back is indicative of the absolute jokers in that group

I have enjoyed his riding style since then.

Looking forward to the first races of next season, which will probably be OHN on the 27th(?) of Feb, and to see if a young prodigy who had his season tragically cut short through injury can continue his dominance.

EknaVlxWAAAamVU

Credit: @NairoInGreen

It hasn't been the best year for cycling (or the world for that matter). I'm sure most of us have felt the absence of so many races this year, such as no Roubaix for the first time in 78 years. But there have been good moments and shocking moments (seriously Pog, wtf?). And Movistar today win the team classification - maybe this year's not so different aftar all.

I'd love to stick around for winter but I waste enough time as it is on this forum! The last thing I need is to over analyze rider's weight from their instagrams. Don't worry, I'll be back faster than you can say Volta a la Comunitat Valenciana!

Until next year!

TRENDING THREADS