• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2020: Stage 5 (Huesca - Sabiñanigo, 181.4 km)

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
I blame the DS here. I might understand if Kuss doesn't know immediately what to do. But even if Martin was 30s ahead they should be shouting at him to go all out and try to bridge. He is maybe the best climber in the race ffs. Tactically questionable decision as always for TJV.
I just think Kuss mistook today's profile for tomorrow's and thought it was a stage worth trying in, then knocked it off when he realised his mistake.

I just think Kuss mistook today's profile for tomorrow's and thought it was a stage worth trying in, then knocked it off when he realised his mistake.
To be fair if there is one rider in the pro peloton who benefits the most if a stage finishes on a hard climb, it's probably Kuss (and Sosa maybe). I know it's become a meme, but you are putting to much weight on his words that day during the Tour. It was just an excuse to defend himself from reporters' questions.

To be fair if there is one rider in the pro peloton who benefits the most if a stage finishes on a hard climb, it's probably Kuss (and Sosa maybe). I know it's become a meme, but you are putting to much weight on his words that day during the Tour. It was just an excuse to defend himself from reporters' questions.
That he then lived up to in the rest of the race, extending the memes. Hell, they even gave him a day off for his birthday.

TRENDING THREADS