• The Cycling News forum is still looking to add volunteer moderators with. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a España Vuelta a España 2024, stage 10: Ponteareas - Baiona, 159.6k

Page 8 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Why is Pacher pulling? What does this do for him?
It gets him second place. Side by side Wout is in the saddle turning it over easy, like he is at a spin class, Pacher is all over the place standing up trying to get on top of the gear and stay w Van Aert.....Frenchie booble head!! Parcher is riding an absolute great race and be sure that he has told Wout, I can help, just don't drop me.. Soler and his partner don't have same chemistry..

I actually like FDJ historically, mainly due to Pinot and I was fully behind them in the beer gate last year with Visma...
...but it also has to be said that they're strategically (the Gaudu drama two years in a row, their approach with Lenny Martinez, getting rid of Demare) as well as tactically (this year's approach in the Tour and today's exhibition) just absolutely abysmal.

I know that Wout would've won 90% of the time but at least race with some sort of brain, jesus.