• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta a San Juan 2023 (January 22-29)

Page 10 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
The last two days because of things, had to watch on replay. Today got to see the canned images and the mellifluous sounds of Kirby :) filling when the race images were absent. This would have been a good-ish stage if only we got all the coverage we deserve. :) I hope the finish is a good one. Anytime the Peloton gets broken up is generally a good day. I wasn't expecting this but it good it worked for the Race.

Reactions: BR2 and hayneplane
That's some horrible wind. Wish I knew what was going on in the race, having tuned in 15 minutes ago. There's a break? Is there a finish line? The broadcasters seem unaware of how far away it might be.
The break was absorbed Sam was in it and apparently Bernal but that was because of the organizer having him getting points on the road. Half of the Peloton was dropped on the hardest climb. :)

TRENDING THREADS