• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Vuelta Ciclista a Asturias

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Descender said:
Why would Moreno want to give Zaballa anything? I wouldn't understand that behaviour from anybody, much less from a rider that coming into this race had a blank palmares and a much needed team.

This is becoming a sport for spoiled brats :D

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
Yeah, it's getting hardwired into the riders' psyche, I'm afraid.

I once attacked when a rivals chain fell... I thought then and still do now that it was fair game.

Competition is competition and there's good luck and bad luck. This fact is somewhat obfuscated by false sportsmanship. It spoils it as much as poor sportsmanship.

Fester said:
I once attacked when a rivals chain fell... I thought then and still do now that it was fair game.

Competition is competition and there's good luck and bad luck. This fact is somewhat obfuscated by false sportsmanship. It spoils it as much as poor sportsmanship.

Thing is, this wasn't even a chain issue... it was two riders riding for themselves, one defending his leader's jersey (so I can understand he didn't feel the need to attack before the final km) and the other one attacking him to get the lead. Then they get to the finish line and... :confused:

Libertine Seguros said:
Suárez is 25, will be 26 at the end of the month.
Báez is 30.

Castañeda is 24 and has been with Lampre a few years ago.

Colorado is 30, will be 31 in a week or so.

Infantino is 26.

Ortega is 30.

Pedraza is 29.

Piamonte is 28.

Vergara is 23.
Ok. Thanks. He is not as young as I thought, but could have a future in Europe.

DMJY510

BANNED
Apr 1, 2011
Visit site
hello,everyone ,I am damjy,it is my first post in this forum,I think it is necessary to make a short introduction,Don't you think so?I am a new member and I join in you just now,I am so glad to be here.Have a good time .