• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

We need a "maillot rouge sang" for the clinic for biggest doper

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Admittedly I'm no expert, he'll I don't even 'follow' pro cycling any more and I don't possess a tv but this summer I ended up catching the last 2 weeks of the Tour (hey I was on holiday riding my bike in the Alps) and the person that seemed least normal (to me) was Sagan. Followed that Froome guy....

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
1. Froome - The best climber in the tour while TTing like Cancellara. Not bad for a donkey with a serious blood disease.

2. Wiggins - He had his Riis-esque transformation in 2009, but he ramped it up to another level this year with his amazing TTing while being undroppable in the mountains (except by his own teammate).

3. Valverde - Was bad at the tour, amazing transformation right in time for the Vuelta

Honourable mention. Voeckler - For his amazing post rest-day performances in the tour.

Troll of the year - Michael Rogers