• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What are doing for the new year??

Jul 4, 2009
Visit site
What is the people on the forum doing right now in perpetuation for the new year?

I am a networking engineer. I am going to have to deal with morons how can't figure out that their yearly holidays need to be dealt with every year. Why don't people get the fact the Xmas and New Years are the same for a large group of the population and if was a problem for the last 9 years why can you not plan for it.

Sorry I have been on call for every new year since y2k.

L

PS I would love to hear some positive things for the new year.

While I a hate being on call, I just got my new park TS-2 truing stand and I am going finish up my wheel building tutorial with my son.

Getting together with various members of my husband's family. I am designated drive, so we will have anice bottle of French champagne waiting for us at home. We won't stay long, I am most definitely not a night owl!

The only problem will be if we get the ice/sleet/snow they are talking about.

My brother in the US will celebrate the New Year at 6 pm his time, which is our midnight!

Last year we flew from DC to Germany on New Year's Eve, and celebrated on the plane at 6 p.m. local time. Celebrate? 'They announced it was midnight in Paris and wished us Happy New YEars -- not even a glass of champagne!

Susan

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I with my mate over to his brother's place and we played poker with my mate's brothers' GF and her step-brother (that make's no sense whatsoever) and drunk a lot of booze. Not hungover, but I didn't get a lot of sleep when I went home as I go up early for a recovery bike ride.

A

Anonymous

went to the pub, then came home, had two glasses of oj and a baileys.. much excitement..

Feb 28, 2010
Visit site
cheap wedding dresses,wedding dresses,wedding dress,simple wedding dresses,classy wedding dresses,beautiful wedding dresses,weddingdress
wedding dresses
cheap wedding dresses
Evening dresses
With more 1000 Designer dresses,we supply Evening Dresses,Custom Dresses,formal gowns,cocktail dresses with wholesale price
prom dresses
Dresses, evening, cocktail, prom dresses, formal gowns from dresseslife. Homecoming dresses and bridesmaid
Graduation Dresses

TRENDING THREADS