Thanks I was thinking it would be Nibali and Quintana on that podium as i'd hoped Contador would cause Froome to lose a huge chunk of time on one stage, then himself pay the price in the rest of the race.
1. Quintana will win the Tour by more than a minute
2. Contador to finish in the top 10 and annouce that he will line-up for Vuelta
3. Froome to win the Queen Stage and finish 2nd after being outside top 5 in going into stage 19
4. Nibali to hold the Yellow Jersey going into the final week only to crack and finish top 5.
5. Valverde and Van Garderen to fight for podium with Valverde taking it on
6. Sagan to confortable win the Green Jersey and 2 stage wins including the cobbled stage.
7. Greipel and Degenkolb not to win any stage.
8. Pinot, Peraud, Mollema and Kelderman will crack in Week 2
9. Majka will win one stage and the mountains jersey
10. Cavendish will win three stages
11. Simon Yates will finish in Top 3 of White Jersey right behind Quintana and Bardet
12. BMC will win the TTT
13. Valverde to win on Mur and wear Yellow
14. Costa, Hesjedal and Purito to finish in the top 10
15. Team Sky to dominate the mountains