What did "Actovigen" write on VN.com?

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Maybe

Mr.38&#37 said:
It's so funny to watch you American guys freak out, dissing each other. Try to race in Europe and prepare get smoked by riders one or two categories lower. Even our seniors are faster than most of your cat 1s.

:D

(and my daddy beats your daddy as well)
In my limited world view, I'd argue that among the people that ride competitively as a hobby, this is true. Sports in general are understood as generally difficult because there appears to be more participation (or former participants) per capita. The consequence of more participants is sports are generally valued somehow. Not so in the U.S.

This observation doesn't apply once you get into UCI sanctioned Pro and development racing.

Jul 6, 2010
Mr.38% said:
It's so funny to watch you American guys freak out, dissing each other. Try to race in Europe and prepare get smoked by riders one or two categories lower. Even our seniors are faster than most of your cat 1s.

:D

(and my daddy beats your daddy as well)
I was under the impression that the guys found American racing faster, but much shorter. I may be only speaking about the crits and the lead-up races to World Cups, but I'm pretty sure that my daddy could drop your daddy like a rock...

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS