What do you think about on the bike?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

What do you think about on a solo ride?

• Total voters
Usually nothing. Don't know how to explain it. The world just goes away and I suffer on the bike. No reason for me to suffer since I don't race but for some reason I like to make myself hurt. I think that is one thing that separates cyclist from other athletes. Being on the road by myself is nirvana.

I even dumped my cycling computer because it made cycling more like a chore. I had to hit those numbers and it completely ruined the joy of riding a bike.

Sep 27, 2020
Same. No road computee any longer. Alao feel better since I no longer use Strava too. It is nice to have the aggregated data but like the freedom of dataless more. Follow your own legs and heart.

.................i'm with those above..admire the view..not data

..................pounding my 50x14 uphill i don't have power i once did..smiling at the world
around on following down hill swoop......after passing a group of cyclists

...i sing....'we are fami...ly...............all the cyclists....and me....'

Mark L

edit..on todays ride again what's on my wrists make me smile...left kiddies rainbow star
necklace picked up walking dog...right skull watch on vintage swiss ammo leather strap..
ha ha!....i will let others decide cool...uncool...

Last edited:

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS