• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

what ever happened to....?

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
What ever happened to Will Walker? He moved from Rabobank to Fuji but then seems to have disappeared off the team roster and I haven't heard of him racing lately

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
that's a real shame, but better than dying during a race, it is only sport after all. there seem to be an awful lot of cardiac problems amongst cyclists.

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
beroepsrenner said:
Mmmm.....I wonder why that is?:rolleyes:

I understand what you're saying, but it also could be that the physical stress of cycling exacerbates or brings to the fore any underling heart conditions which wouldn't otherwise manifest so early ...

Jun 26, 2009
Visit site
TrudyTas said:
I understand what you're saying, but it also could be that the physical stress of cycling exacerbates or brings to the fore any underling heart conditions which wouldn't otherwise manifest so early ...

You are absolutely correct and I am living proof of that.:)