• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What Happened to Jackhammer111?

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
He no longer posts, and if you find an old post of his and try to click on his name, you'll find he's grayed out. Trying to see his profile reads:

"This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

I know he was pretty caustic to some people, but what happened? Did he just leave, was he booted, or what?

Banned. Read his last posts and you'll see why

Alpe d'Huez said:
He no longer posts, and if you find an old post of his and try to click on his name, you'll find he's grayed out. Trying to see his profile reads:

"This user has not registered and therefore does not have a profile to view."

I know he was pretty caustic to some people, but what happened? Did he just leave, was he booted, or what?

Banned for vowing to track TFF down and rape his wife.

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Alpe d'Huez said:
Holy crap!

Anyone know what thread that was in? I know it's like looking at a plane crash, but, wow, I kind of have to see it to believe it.

I wont provide a link - but it was in the '2009 Ligettisms' post - I am pretty sure it was a few pages in, all started off nice and then.....

Dr. Maserati said:
I wont provide a link - but it was in the '2009 Ligettisms' post - I am pretty sure it was a few pages in, all started off nice and then.....

plane+crash+062107.jpg

blackcat said:
Bro, surely we can pick him out on a number of forums we have been on. I have one or two choices that stand out. :D

I don't think so. I get the feeling that he brashly dove into the deep end, not realizing what he was getting into, and was too stupid to pull back to shallow water until he knew how to swim. He did not appear to have the wit to defend himself.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
I read one or two things, I did not know his identity. Just the quotes herein.

Its a Howard Dean moment, when Howard Dean went psychotic in one of those small upper east states, when he primary campaign went downhill. This is what this reminds me of. Someone just cracking it, and losing his/her grip. Sounds like a guy tho :D

blackcat said:
I read one or two things, I did not know his identity. Just the quotes herein.

Its a Howard Dean moment, when Howard Dean went psychotic in one of those small upper east states, when he primary campaign went downhill. This is what this reminds me of. Someone just cracking it, and losing his/her grip. Sounds like a guy tho :D

Not really. Dean just yelled with the crowd at maximum volume without caring about his pitch. Nobody at the event noticed, but the media isolated his voice using noise-cancelling microphones and distorted the facts to make him look bad. I'm sure that many people do the same thing at pop concerts, but those people don't wear noise-cancelling microphones, so nobody notices.

Threatening to rape someones wife is not the same thing.

No, it's not even close to Dean's yell or a Howard Dean moment. Jack was combative from almost day one. Ask BroDeal.

Now that this thread won't die, need to clarify something.
Digger said:
That's absolutely mental...Was Jackhammer the guy who said he was typing a post as he was crying and shaking, because he had just heard that his sister's brother had passed away from cancer?
Yes, that's him, and he was combative at that same time in similar threads. I asked him why on earth if he was in mourning he was making posts on the internet, and here of all places where he's likely to get antagonized. I can't remember his response, don't care. In retrospect, I'm surprised he didn't threaten me too.

The guy was obviously bad news, and I don't expect we'll see him back under a new name, or you'll find him on any other prominent board for the reasons BroDeal listed.

Apr 11, 2009
Visit site
He's still around. Posted a few times as something like "CaptainCircleJerk". And "Amsterhammer" is possibly another of his personalities (linguistic similarities: eg. both like the word "cute", etc., and other things). Not sure about this, though.

Apr 12, 2009
Visit site
Parrot23 said:
He's still around. Posted a few times as something like "CaptainCircleJerk". And "Amsterhammer" is possibly another of his personalities (linguistic similarities: eg. both like the word "cute", etc., and other things). Not sure about this, though.

don't know about about circle jerk, but he's not amsterhammer, he's actually ok for a lance fan.

Alpe d'Huez said:
Don't think Amsterhammer.

CaptainCircleJerk is possible.

I can't imagine the guy being able to hold out though without being outed pretty quickly. Way too quick triggered and a hot head. The slightest thing seemed to set the guy off.

He has an obvious posting style. He writes one sentence per line and double spaces the lines. The concept of paragraphs was alien to him. He did not do too well with capitalization either.

I now this is probably out of topic, but haven’t you notice that the "Lance Fans" accuse us of being very moody, but in reality it looks like they can not take that Lance Armstrong doped? And as a "Defense Mechanism" try to put the blame on: "You guys only want to talk about doping", "Why you watch the sport", "You people don't have evidence", blah, blah, blah. Very few, a mean very few, accept that he doped and like the guy. An example os a fan accepting that he doped but still like the guy is Ninety5rpm.

From what I hear from them they don't know much about cycling so it is a good assumption to make that they will be gone in 2 weeks.

Jun 22, 2009
Visit site
Parrot23 said:

You have got to be sh!tting me. I don't make threats, I can write English. I can spell. P!ss poor guess, dude.

TRENDING THREADS