• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What pro cycling sponsors products do you use?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
May 6, 2009
Visit site
I once saw a van with a Quick Step sticker on the back, it wasn't for the team, but the sponsor. At work I have Uvex safety googles, who as far as I know are part of company who makes Uvex helmets (like Columbia or FDJ.com use).

I have also flown Virgin Blue, part of Virgin Airways which is where the team Fly V Australia comes from.

Mar 31, 2009
twitter.com
Always take an expresso from a Saeco machine first thing in the morning and had an old pair of Kelme shoes ....

What kind of companies/industries seems to get the best feedback on money spent in your opinion? Tourism, Bank & Insurance, Outdoor?

Where can we get some data about this issues??

A

Anonymous

flyor64 said:
Fan of the team or not, everyone should try their burrito at least once! fantastic!

They do make a good burrito, a bit expensive, but good none the less.