• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What's my name fool.

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
BroDeal said:
LeMond is not a candidate. He needs backing of the U.S. federation to be a candidate. He is not part of that clique. What chance do you think there is for USA Cycling, which is privately owned by Armstrong's patron and run by Armstrong's friends and allies, to back a LeMond candidacy?

The best bet may be to look to a country like Australia. Ashenden might want to give it a go.

Is it possible that USAC, Weisel et all, knowing that Armstrong is dead and no longer needed or wanted, and like to ditch all ties with him, would back a Lemond candidacy.
Could Lance still be holding something over Weisel head? Might an accident happen to Lance if he spilled some beans? I realize last is off topic but....maybe

veganrob said:
Is it possible that USAC, Weisel et all, knowing that Armstrong is dead and no longer needed or wanted, and like to ditch all ties with him, would back a Lemond candidacy.

It's not likely. Wiesel is the brains behind the myth, Wonderboy was the talent. Read a little about the Wiesel/Wonderboy bromance sometime. It's a little creeepy.

veganrob said:
Could Lance still be holding something over Weisel head? Might an accident happen to Lance if he spilled some beans? I realize last is off topic but....maybe

Wiesel appears to more or less own Hein and Pat judging by the still spirited defense of Wonderboy. No need to ruin a good thing.
Wonderboy has been doping since day one inside USAC, so no doubt he's got some dirt. But, lots of dirt out there and little interest or authority to actually clean it up.

BroDeal said:
"LA now has more testicles than Tour de France titles." -- ST

That statement of yours who ever you are is the Epitome of Ignorance.
If you had any moral values what so over you would not write such ignorance. That statement is a testament to your uneducated small mindedness. It clearly demonstrates the kind of evil minded individual that you really are. And puts into perspective your 10, 000 plus posts which are completely and utterly nonsensical. Cancer is a disease that effects millions of people throughout the world. Do you actually know what cancer is. It also demonstrates that the type of people who run this website are no better than You. In fact they are the same as You for allowing such a statement to be written on the Internet. It further demonstrates the ignorance of the moderation team within this website. For allowing such an ignorant statement to be freely written about a horrific disease that effects millions of people throughout the world. So I ask you to please remove that statement.

Sep 29, 2012
dearwiggo.blogspot.com.au
TheInternationalCancerSociety said:
If you had any moral values what so over you would not write such ignorance. That statement is a testament to your uneducated small mindedness. It clearly demonstrates the kind of evil minded individual that you really are. And puts into perspective your 10, 000 plus posts which are completely and utterly nonsensical. Cancer is a disease that effects millions of people throughout the world. Do you actually know what cancer is. It also demonstrates that the type of people who run this website are no better than You. In fact they are the same as You for allowing such a statement to be written on the Internet. It further demonstrates the ignorance of the moderation team within this website. For allowing such an ignorant statement to be freely written about a horrific disease that effects millions of people throughout the world. So I ask you to please remove that statement.

How many million? 28? Coz I don't see you vomiting your vitriol all over LA and his 28 campaign.

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
TheInternationalCancerSociety said:

I thought it was quite funny and having been affected myself and down an organ from said disease I think I have a right to comment. In fact the only ignorance is in your post, thinking you speak for cancer "victims" as if they dont have a sense of humour....get over yourself.We are not victims nor do we need people defending us from jokes about the disease especially cranky holier than thou first timers on a website.