• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

What's up with Lampre?

Page 4 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Confirmed

Denys Kostyuk, Dmitry Krivtsov, Alexander Kvachuk, Vitaly Kondrut and Ruslan Pidgornny riding for Lampre-ISD in 2011. The same goes for Vitaliy Buts and Bartosz Huzaski (Pol). Later two more places are to be filled with Ukrainians. Saurce: (Cyclismag)

@ISDfan it was also in the Cunego Gazetta article on the bottom line and in Italian so I picked up 3 links from the Dutch bulletinboards for you: Leonardo Bertagnolli currently (Androni Giocattoli-Diquigiovanni) to Lampre/ISD 2011 Links=>

http://www.sportdome.nl/Nieuws/20267-Lampre-strikt-Bertagnolli--Cunego-verlengt.html
http://www.dvolve.org/de-ins-en-outs-van-het-wielrennen-2011/
http://www.wielerland.nl/index.php?Itemid=242&c=t&id=3118&option=com_database&sc=3

Wow! Petacchi, Hondo, Sinkewitz, Scarponi, Di Luca, Bernucci...

That's a team of true professionals willing to do whatever it takes to ride at the top. I hope they sign Rebellin, Schumacher, T. Dekker, and Ricco. What the heck, Kohl could would fit it right in, too.

I hope the new uniforms are white, for purity and all that. And in the rain we know what white does, but it's a perfect symbol for the transparency that this team will maintain. Just don't be surprised if you don't like what's underneath! :p

Jun 9, 2010
Visit site
Yeah they only changed sponsors... Now Will be Lampre-ISD and Farnese Vini-Neri... ah btw... the whole Ukranian Squad moved to Lampre with the sponsor...

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Alarm ...

ISDfan Quote:
Originally Posted by Willy_Voet
Sinkewitz,

Sinkewitz moves to Lampre-ISD?

I never said that! to the contrary

Sinkewitz,Thomas Bertolini and Noe just signed a couple of hours ago with Farnese Vini - M. Cippolini.

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Martedì 24 Agosto | 20:50 Petacchi Adiós

Petacchi was in court today - 'Vuelta in doubt'

Petacchi: "I have clarified my position"

"I have clarified my position and I have answered all the questions.
A referral? I do not know, ask the prosecutor. " That were the few words issued by the Lampre cyclist Alessandro Petacchi after over two hours of questioning that 'was submitted in the office of Attorney CONI doping at the Olympic stadium in Rome.
The sprinter from La Spezia, and winner of the green jersey at the last Tour de France, 'was heard on the criminal investigation of the Public Prosecutor of Padua on doping.
Over the weekend Petacchi should take part in the Vuelta of Spain, but in case of a referral by the Prosecutor of the cones, the cyclist could be forced to miss the appointment. "My participation in the Vuelta? I do not know, does not depend on me, "concluded Petacchi while leaving the office at the Olympic stadium.
Before Petacchi was heard, also his Lampre teammate Lorenzo Bernucci was brought in for a 2 hour interrogation. Bernucci is also involved in the investigation of the Padua rink, whi didn't want to make any statement to the press afterwards on advise of his lawyer.

If found guilty, both riders could receive life bans since they have each already been suspended in separate previous doping cases.
Alessandro-Petacchi100725GreenjerseyR300.jpg

Souces:
http://www.tuttobiciweb.it/index.php?page=news&cod=32038&tp=n
&
http://supersport.com/cycling/international/news/100824/Petacchi_at_Italian_Olympic_doping_hearing

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Wednesday, August 25, 2010 | Petacchi Adiós II

Did Bernucci confess ? - No Vuelta Ale-Jet ?

'Italian sprinter could be blocked from Spanish tour if preliminary ban is issued'

According to Eugene Capodacqua, a respected journalist with La Repubblica, sources close to the investigation said that Bernucci had confessed and would be charged.

Read more: http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/5...s-and-hopes-to-ride-Vuelta.aspx#ixzz0xc7VnQV4

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Giovedì 26 Agosto | 09:17 - Petacchi Adiós III

:( Announcement to be expected tomorrow around noon.

Fabrizio Bontempi, Lampre masseur Paolo Chiesa, Riccardo Chiarini and 3 other non/ex Lampre members were/are brought in for interrogation
images
Fabrizio Bontempi
Riccardo_Chiarini.jpg
Ricardo Chiarini just won his first big prize at the pro's this month in the Trofeo Matteotti (1.1.) for the folding De Rosa-Stac Plastic

The chief prosecutor Ettore Torri made it clear, that he wants to deepen the investigation. Not 'should' make any decision before Monday or Tuesday.
Remains the doubt Petacchi in the Vuelta yes or no? Currently Petacchi and Lampre answered yes the rider left yesterday evening from Malpensa to Seville.
In the event of a referral is granted he will leave the race.

by La Gazzetta dello Sport 'of 26 August 2010 | http://www.tuttobiciweb.it/index.php?page=news&cod=32078&tp=n

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Thursday, August 26, 2010 | Petacchi Adiós IV

Padova prosecutor, Benedetto Roberti called for the searches. He claims that Petacchi used synthetic blood Perfluorocarbon (PFC) and human serum albumin in 2009. Both Petacchi and Bernucci remained silent in a hearing by Italy's Anti-Narcotics Group (NAS) July 28, only three days after Petacchi won the green jersey in Paris.

CONI will recommend to shelf the case or a suspension by Tuesday, after the Vuelta a España has started. Petacchi flew to Spain last night from Milan, but may return quickly if CONI recommends a suspension.

:( http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/5404/Doping-Lampre-coach-Bontempi-heard-in-Petacchi-case.aspx

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
What's up with Lampre ? so far so good.

Picking up yet another Polish rider, Przemyslaw Niemiec (30), coming over from Miche,

media_l_889730.jpg

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Piotr Ugrumov team manager at Lampre-ISD - the Latvian born in Riga, 1961 was a succesful rider himself finishing 2nd in both Tour and Giro will be joined by Ukrainian Bogdan Bondariev. Zhdanov Vasil will be another new co-manager, reported that at the most 6 or 7 riders will make the swap with sponsor ISD to Lampre.

Source: sportclub-isd

739px-Piotr_UGRUMOV.jpg

Piotr Ugrumov Lampre-ISD 2011

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Venerdì 3 Settembre | 08:13 - Petacchi Adiós V

Yesterday in Rome, CONI anti-doping prosecutor's interrogated the wife of
Alessandro Petacchi, Anna Chiara, in the light of her husbands involvement in the Padua investigation, in which he is suspect to charges of use of PFCs and albumin (blood doping) and traficing off... The interrogation lasted 3 ½ hours.

La Gazzetta dello Sport

1_17684_alessandro_e_m_chiara.jpg

Anna in happier times.
P3210067.jpg

Anna pesent at the race with bambini Petacchi.

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Ale-Jet makes a statement ahoy

ON LINE 7ª etapa Vuelta: ¡Petacchi!

Etapa 7:
1. Alessandro Petacchi (Lampre)
2. Mark Cavendish (HTC-Columbia)
3. Juan José Haedo (Saxo Bank)
4. Wouter Weylandt (Quick Step)
5. Tyler Farrar (Garmin-Transitions)

General:
1. Philippe Gilbert (Omega Pharma-Lotto)

Petacchi kicks the Cav his a$$ and wins stage 7 in Orihuelathe @ the Vuelta a Espana just seconds ago, the day after Misses Petacchi has been interrogated for 3 ½ hours, a big hug and congrats Anna Chiara to.
By the way did you see the finger from Misses Petacchi in the picture in the above post, huh it must have been Gods hand.

What's up with Lampre ? so far so good.
givemebeer.gif

a_petacchi_alessandro_576x324.jpg

A roaring giant wakes up.
000_dv821462_600.jpg

Petacchi gets the stage over Cavendish and JJ Haedo.
000_dv821461_600.jpg

Alessandro Petacchi (Lampre) celebrates his first stage win of the Vuelta 2010.

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
CN - September 4, 12:43 |Petacchi Adiós VI

Italian sprinter fears investigation fall-out, riding each day as though it were his last
alejet_small.jpg

Ale Jet: “I hope that they tell me something as soon as possible – in or out,” Petacchi told La Gazzetta dello Sport. “I race every time as though it were the last and it’s frightening.”

“I’d like to keep racing, but I’m not relaxed. My head is in another place,” Petacchi said. “It would really annoy me if my case were deferred. In fact, it would disgust me because I have struggled a lot in my life and to finish like that wouldn’t be just.

“I don’t think I have the will to go through more trials and to drag people like [Lampre manager Giuseppe] Saronni and [Lampre president Romeo Mario] Galbusera into this story, because they don’t deserve it.”

“Saronni has complete faith in me and has already proposed a contract extension,” he said. “It was he who wanted me to come and ride the Vuelta.”

“A few days before I left for the Vuelta, Paolo Bettini came to my house and showed me the video of the course and we spoke man to man,” Petacchi explained. “Today’s stage can’t be compared to the Melbourne course in terms of length or difficulty. You’d need to be in great form there not to get dropped on the climbs. We’ll see, but for now the Worlds aren’t my priority."

Source: [CyclingNews.com]

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Sunday, September 05, 2010 | Petacchi Adiós VII

'Italian investigators widening Petacchi doping probe'

The Italian Olympic Committee (CONI) is widening its doping investigation of sprinter Alessandro Petacchi as he continues to race and win. Petacchi won the seventh stage of the Vuelta a España Friday in Orihuela, Spain, the same day that CONI gathered more information from witnesses.

Read more: http://www.velonation.com/News/ID/5...ning-Petacchi-doping-probe.aspx#ixzz0yf4zS4fe

Petacchi stepped out of the Vuelta an hour ago due to, as is told injuries from yesterday's crash in stage 8.

Petacchi's career as a professional cyclist will end if CONI recommends a suspension and Petacchi fires his Ale-Jets no more.
large_391391.jpg

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Lampre line-up for the PT races in Canada (GP Québec and GP Montreal).

Alfredo Balloni,
Damiano Cunego,
Francesco Gavazzi,
David Loosli,
Enrico Magazzini,
Simone Ponzi,
Simon Spilak,
Diego Ulissi.

What's up with Lampre? 'so far so good'

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Bertagnolli signed with Lampre-ISD 2011
At age 32, Leonardo Bertagnolli will run next season for Giuseppe Saronni. his previous teams were: Saeco (2002-2004), Cofidis (2005-2006), Liquigas (2007-2008) and Androni (2009-2010).

Best results:
Vuelta a España, 1 stage (2005)
Tirreno–Adriatico, 1 stage (2006)
Clásica de San Sebastián (2007)
Giro d'Italia, 1 stage (2009)

015GPCamaioreBertagnolli-vi.jpg

DAOTEC

BANNED
Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
So far so good Beppe

manolo.gif
Lampre - ISD confirms 21 names for 2011

A group of 21 cyclists already certain to wear Lampre-ISD jersey in 2011 and in addition other athletes that will soon join the roster of general manager Saronni's team: this is the situation of the blue-fucsia team.

The technical staff and the management of the team decided to reconfirm 17 cyclists, with the top athletes Damiano Cunego (106 points in Uci World Ranking), Alessandro Petacchi (182 points and 8 victories), Francesco Gavazzi (32 points and 3 victories) and the young Alfredo Balloni, Enrico Magazzini, Adriano Malori and Diego Ulissi (1 victory and 2 points).
In Saronni's team there will be also the Slovenian duo Grega Bole-Simon Spilak (107 points and 3 victories for Bole, 108 points and 2 victories for Spilak), the German Danilo Hondo (1 victory and 29 points), the Kazakh Andrey Kashechkin (6 points), the Swiss David Loosli (2 points) and the Ukrainian Vitaliy Buts, in addition to the Italian Marco Marzano, Daniele Pietropolli, Daniele Righi and Alessandro Spezialetti.

For what concerns the new riders, in Lampre-ISD there will be Leonardo Bertagnolli, Przemyslaw Niemiec, the neopro Matteo Rabottini (trainee in 2010) and Michele Scarponi.

Soon the roster will be completed by the renewal of the contracts of some athletes and by the signing of new cyclists with which there are already negotiations.

ource: [http://biciciclismo.com]