• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Whats up with Lim?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Casa de Hombre said:
Not really. I would say that Team Radio Shack is probably the only team not using PED's.

Never_go_full_retard.jpg

Dec 8, 2009
www.livestrong.com
frenchfry said:
Hombre is back in action with his "everyone dopes but Armstrong" mantra.

Always good for a laugh.

I can be called all sorts of names for posting what I believe?
Basically the thread was started because someone is bitter that the Garmin clean team doctor has moved to a better team called Radio Shack. Now who is crying?

Dec 8, 2009
www.livestrong.com
BroDeal said:
It could be House. It is hard to tell which one is the dude playing the dude disguised as another dude.

That is just a sick comment on many levels. Seems personal but that is not for me to decide.

Since you’re a Street Fighter / Sonny Chiba fan then I will cut some slack.

So I guess Lim switching from team “epic Fail” to team “epic Win” has gotten some a little sick but It just seems like a good business move on his part. Move over to the real USA team that will do more for cycling than the guys in Argyle.

Casa de Hombre said:
Basically the thread was started because someone is bitter that the Garmin clean team doctor has moved to a better team called Radio Shack. Now who is crying?

LMAO :p

Ummm, I'd say welcome back, except I don't think t-t-t-trolling will make you welcome.

:D Uuz the best frend of lants in the whole werld! :D

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
Casa de Hombre said:

You have a very vivid, but as usual not accurate, imagination.

I started thread because I thought it was interesting that Lim was going to Armstrong's team, considering he had openly questioned Armstrong's past doped up performances.

Now we know that Lim played Armstrong's pettiness perfectly. Lim was out of a job at Garmin. Armstrong, not knowing Lim was out of a job, hired him in a childish attempt to screw JV. Now Lim gets $500,000 to make rice cakes.

Certainly we can all agree that Lim made a smart move.

Race Radio said:

I started thread because I thought it was interesting that Lim was going to Armstrong's team, considering he had openly questioned Armstrong's past doped up performances.

Now we know that Lim played Armstrong's pettiness perfectly. Lim was out of a job at Garmin. Armstrong, not knowing Lim was out of a job, hired him in a childish attempt to screw JV. Now Lim gets $500,000 to make rice cakes.

Hmm, it sounds like you have some inside info into the Lim-Garmin situation?

Race Radio said:
Lim was out of a job at Garmin. Armstrong, not knowing Lim was out of a job, hired him in a childish attempt to screw JV. Now Lim gets $500,000 to make rice cakes.

Now this is some potentially good news. Do you know if JV fired Lim over his *** comments back in September about doping having "likely no physical effect aside from perhaps as a slight placebo?"

Dec 8, 2009
www.livestrong.com
Race Radio said:

Keep on posting things you can not provide proof! I think your just bitter that Lim left your favorite team Garmin.

Casa de Hombre said:
Keep on posting things you can not provide proof! I think your just bitter that Lim left your favorite team Garmin.

Idk why you're came here with all your Radioshack smoke. Lim's move is a bigger indictment on Garmin than Radioshack.

We already knew that one ran a strong program, and this has probably just confirmed the same with the other.

Leave the thread alone, no one is bashing your deity here so it's unnecessary to troll it :)

A

Anonymous

Casa de Hombre said:
That is just a sick comment on many levels. Seems personal but that is not for me to decide.

Since you’re a Street Fighter / Sonny Chiba fan then I will cut some slack.

So I guess Lim switching from team “epic Fail” to team “epic Win” has gotten some a little sick but It just seems like a good business move on his part. Move over to the real USA team that will do more for cycling than the guys in Argyle.

Can't remember Radioshack as having an "epic Win" just yet.

"epic Maybe"
"epic Hopefully"
"epo Win" (more likely)

Apr 9, 2009
Visit site
Casa de Hombre said:
Not really. I would say that Team Radio Shack is probably the only team not using PED's.

Since they haven't really started yet as a team (most of the riders are still finishing out contracts through year-end), you may be accidentally correct.

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
Forget Allen Lim -- what's up with Garmin?

His two-year deal with Garmin-Transitions will mark a return to the service of professional cycling teams after a two-year hiatus. San Millán has previously worked with Spanish teams including ONCE and Saunier-Duval, as well as Astana in 2007. While a number of his former employers have been beset by doping scandals, San Millán is widely regarded as an exponent of a clean cycling. He cites US-based Garmin's mentality and acceptance of his methods as a primary reason for his return to the sport.

Are you kiddin' me?

May 6, 2009
Visit site
But the other interesting bit was this:

San Millán is widely regarded as an exponent of a clean cycling.

But they could have picked a better sponsor for min, I keep reading Garmin-Transitions as Garmin-Transfusions.