• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

When do you think SKY will get caught?

Page 6 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

When will SKY get caught?

• Never, because they are clean.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 26, 2010
Visit site
Snafu352 said:
I can't do that because i don't know that they did. :rolleyes:

Unlike some who are so sure of themselves and their beliefs.

What i will do with absolute certainty is stand up against such malicious allegations from anonymous internet warriors who have as much knowledge as i do yet claim to be the all knowing oracle.

(ps as i've stated before if there are guys here who do know more than the average chap and yet aren't taking that to places where it'll be used then they are part of the problem. As of yet i don't see any of the big mouth deep throats on this forum doing that at all...now i wonder why that is...(NOT!))

And you are what exactly?

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
buckle said:
The Scandinavians believe in staying loyal to their fellow Northern Europeans. They fear rule from the Vatican otherwise. .

Rule from the Vatican? You're on crack. The average Scandinavia doesn't spend 5 minutes of his life thinking of the Vatican let alone fear an imaginary conspiracy from a bunch of old cots to take over the world.
buckle said:
Curiously, Denmark and Sweden played out a 'biscotto' at Euro 2004 (biscotto is the Italian term for horse doping) as in fix a game.
I suppose after the Vatican insanity trying to reason with you is likely to be pointless, but there's no actual evidence that the match was fixed. I personally can't think of a single well documented instance of match fixing in Scandinavian football. Can you?

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site
hrotha said:
Queen-Elizabeth-meme-5-500x315.jpg

a lantern chin?

Oct 30, 2010
Visit site
Benotti69 said:
Ah now i remember. The Snafu352's from PoT! How could one forget such a family and such lineage?

Oh right, so you're making fun of him when you're someone who has over 5,500 posts on cyclingnews. Not exactly getting out much, are you?

Thinking you're Billy Big-Time on a cycling forum doesn't make you any less sad than you really are. Snafu asked you to back-up your claims, as as usual...

DirtyWorks said:
Just don't mention Froome. They haven't come up with excuses for that one. It's like a version of Stockholm Syndrome.

True that. Froome is so obvious they dont even bother to comment and the crowd just buy it. It is like everybody accepts he is doped and more curious in which limit a truly doped up guy could have.

Kind of a social experiment.

May 26, 2009
Visit site
Markyboyzx6r said:
Oh right, so you're making fun of him when you're someone who has over 5,500 posts on cyclingnews. Not exactly getting out much, are you?

Thinking you're Billy Big-Time on a cycling forum doesn't make you any less sad than you really are. Snafu asked you to back-up your claims, as as usual...

Hey Mark, he can insult us and accuse us of being anonymous critics and we take it in stride? Even though he is as anonymous as we are? GOTCHA :rolleyes:

Oh and how do you feel about the cold hard facts and evidence? No comment yet huh? How dare we ask for transparency! How dare we asume that the zero-hypothesis is doping even though the historical facts are one-sided with us! How dare we be logical!

Dispute as you will, but denying there are facts is ridiculous. That's the whole issue here.. we have facts, you have faith and rightuous indignation. That in itself is an indicator which side is discussing on merits, namely those who use facts.

If you had ANY interest in clean cycling you would have acknowledged the problems.

May 26, 2010
Visit site
Markyboyzx6r said:

I think you might find more satisfaction in your life if you left the clinic while the Olympics are on and maybe while TeamSky are winning. You might find watching it more enjoyable.

Alternatively one might think keep you coming in here for some sadomasochistic reason ;)

The British fans seem to have forgotten their famous humour.:)

Snafu352 said:
What i will do with absolute certainty is stand up against such malicious allegations from anonymous internet warriors who have as much knowledge as i do yet claim to be the all knowing oracle.
)

You vigorously object to some claims being made yet you refuse to provide evidence to support your argument. That's very dishonest and fundamentally corrupts the principle of a forum.

Faith-based cycling has ended in disappointment for over a decade. This will too.

Don't bother replying as I won't see it.

Cerberus said:
I suppose after the Vatican insanity trying to reason with you is likely to be pointless, but there's no actual evidence that the match was fixed.

You couldn't get 2-2 on the betting exchanges in London. Not even your fellow, blonde-haired, blue-eyed North Europeans were prepared to offer a price on your sporting integrity. That's one heck of an endorsement coming from the English!

Enjoying the Olympics?

Aug 6, 2009
Visit site
buckle said:
You couldn't get 2-2 on the betting exchanges in London. Not even your fellow, blonde-haired, blue-eyed North Europeans were prepared to offer a price on your sporting integrity. That's one heck of an endorsement coming from the English!
So no examples of fixed games then? No evidence at all. I'n not surprised. I bet the Brits were afraid that the Vatican would take over the world if they offered 2-2 bets.:eek:

ETA: And of cause I don't know that they didn't offer 2-2 bets, I've got only the word of a crazy person that they didn't, I don't suppose you've of evidence of that either.

buckle said:
Enjoying the Olympics?
Does this relate to anything at all?

Cerberus said:
So no examples of fixed games then? No evidence at all. I'n not surprised. I bet the Brits were afraid that the Vatican would take over the world if they offered 2-2 bets.:eek:

Does this relate to anything at all?

I accept we have lost each other on this exchange so we shall call it a 2-2 draw. :D

TRENDING THREADS