• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

When you're about to be arrested.....

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2010
Visit site
flicker said:
Usually before I am arrested I squeal like a pig!

Don't look now, Flicker, but you're featured in a new iteration of Deliverance, alongside Armstrong and Contador starring as, respectively, bad guys Jimbo Bush and Squirrel Walker. Squeal, boy, squeal. Squeal like a . . . well, you get the idea.

Jul 27, 2009
Visit site
skidmark said:
I can't decide if this response is funnier if you're joking, or it's true. This thread is gold.

Oh it would have been funny if it was a joke, seems like it's true though so it's all gone a bit weird. Oh well, first page was funny.

@mods ..... just relax lol

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
This led to a number of anti-mod postings.

Susan

The only post that could possibly be interpreted as "anti-mod" was the first reply, all the rest were very obviously tongue-in-cheek. Although "1" is still "a number", technically. :rolleyes:

Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Susan Westemeyer said:
It is also in teh suspensions thread.

See why being a mod is so much fun? Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

You can't please all the people all the time (but at the moment it is more like you can't please anyone at all ever).

Thanks for the support.

Susan

I saw it there as well. I was just pulling your chain a bit.:)

A

Anonymous

Susan Westemeyer said:
Do you mean my decision was bizarre? He lied in claiming that a mod had deleted his posting. This led to a number of anti-mod postings. Why should that be allowed to stand?

On the other hand if you mean his action was bizarre, then, yes, I agree with you.

Susan

I assumed it was a joke, as there was only one post in there when i looked i assumed that had a mod censored his post they would have deleted the thread.
I just assumed hog wrote ----edited by mod-----
It actually amused me.

Then again, when you walk a fine line as the hog does with regularity you can expect occasionally to fall off of it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS