When you're about to be arrested.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

flicker

BANNED
Aug 17, 2009
4,153
0
0
Hugh Januss said:
WTF, if you censor the entire opening statement of a new thread why would you even leave the thread up?
Is anybody besides the mods having any fun here anymore?
--------------------no===means---------------- NO!!!!!!!!!!!
 
A

Anonymous

Guest
Its absolutely ---edited by mod--- ridiculous! They can go ---edited by mod---their mothers! In fact, they can ---edited by mod--- a chicken and ---edited by mod--- a small man with a limp and his ---edited by mod--- wife!
 
Hugh Januss said:
WTF, if you censor the entire opening statement of a new thread why would you even leave the thread up?
Is anybody besides the mods having any fun here anymore?
If you missed it, The Hogs post was just a link to British tabloid "the daily mail" and some pictures of Lance on the beach with his baby.
 
Hugh Januss said:
WTF, if you censor the entire opening statement of a new thread why would you even leave the thread up?
Is anybody besides the mods having any fun here anymore?
Because:

1. They have a sense of humor at least as strong as some of posts on the thread
2. They understand the concept of hidden meaning.

The title was enough to make me laugh, and the content - or lack thereof - is even better.:p

Dave.
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
Hugh Januss said:
WTF, if you censor the entire opening statement of a new thread why would you even leave the thread up?
Is anybody besides the mods having any fun here anymore?
Nooo... this is like the latest Cadel thread. Each word has to be viewed and interpreted separately and repeatedly.

I'll start - obviously the word Mods has many meanings, but i think its fair to conclude we are talking about 'The Mods'...



The Mods often wore targets on their backs.... very telling.
These guys went around on their bikes ignoring the rules.
Is that a blood pannier on that guys vespa?

Ok Hugh, its your turn with the word "by"...
 
Dr. Maserati said:
Nooo... this is like the latest Cadel thread. Each word has to be viewed and interpreted separately and repeatedly.

I'll start - obviously the word Mods has many meanings, but i think its fair to conclude we are talking about 'The Mods'...



The Mods often wore targets on their backs.... very telling.
These guys went around on their bikes ignoring the rules.
Is that a blood pannier on that guys vespa?

Ok Hugh, its your turn with the word "by"...
Do they mean by, buy, or bi?
 
Dr. Maserati said:
Nooo... this is like the latest Cadel thread. Each word has to be viewed and interpreted separately and repeatedly.

I'll start - obviously the word Mods has many meanings, but i think its fair to conclude we are talking about 'The Mods'...



The Mods often wore targets on their backs.... very telling.
These guys went around on their bikes ignoring the rules.
´That Wiggo?
 

Dr. Maserati

BANNED
Jun 19, 2009
13,250
1
0
Hugh Januss said:
Do they mean by, buy, or bi?
"By" God I think you are on to something.....but...
Thoughtforfood said:
Its absolutely ---edited by mod--- ridiculous! They can go ---edited by mod---their mothers! In fact, they can ---edited by mod--- a chicken and ---edited by mod--- a small man with a limp and his ---edited by mod--- wife!
....this is --edited by mod-- brilliant.
 
hrotha said:
But why did he do that instead of quoting himself and replying with "I agree, thehog"?
Cos the Hog is mad, crazy. He doesn't adhere to life's rules, he's at one with nature and on a higher plain than the rest of us - like Brody from Point Break. That's why he keeps getting the scoops, yet can;t give us any links - the waves are communicating with him. Hog you better tell the waves next time that they've been telling you some pile of sh** of late.
 
Jul 6, 2010
2,340
0
0
He should market a line of tin-foil hats.

Maybe a little yellow thrown in for good measure, a nice THINKSTRONG logo on the front, and a little monocle that drops down so you can see the truth.

H*ll, I'd buy one...

No offense, Hog. Just going adnauseum on my own inside joke. Heehee...
 
Apr 10, 2009
594
0
0
Digger said:
Cos the Hog is mad, crazy. He doesn't adhere to life's rules, he's at one with nature and on a higher plain than the rest of us - like Brody from Point Break. That's why he keeps getting the scoops, yet can;t give us any links - the waves are communicating with him. Hog you better tell the waves next time that they've been telling you some pile of sh** of late.

Oh come on man! It's Bohdi! You can't get the characters wrong in a cinematic classic like that.......:D

 
Oct 7, 2010
123
0
0
JMBeaushrimp said:
He should market a line of tin-foil hats.

Maybe a little yellow thrown in for good measure, a nice THINKSTRONG logo on the front, and a little monocle that drops down so you can see the truth.

H*ll, I'd buy one...

No offense, Hog. Just going adnauseum on my own inside joke. Heehee...
Dude, no one rides aluminum anymore, its just uncool, now if it was a carbon fiber pointy hat, we would all stand in line..
 
May 14, 2010
5,306
2
0
Thoughtforfood said:
Its absolutely ---edited by mod--- ridiculous! They can go ---edited by mod---their mothers! In fact, they can ---edited by mod--- a chicken and ---edited by mod--- a small man with a limp and his ---edited by mod--- wife!
I have zero idea what this thread was supposed to be about, but that was the funniest thing I've - edited by mod - read all year.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS