• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which one is more fun to chat about here?

Whats more FUN to discuss here?

• what the pro's say.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I personally enjoy talking about the whiny-ness of the forum participants. "I'm taking by comments and going home!" "If you don't agree with me you are a moron!" "Nobody say anything bad about [fill in blank]!" "How dare you be critical of [insert name of rider from country 'X']!"

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera....:rolleyes:

Though a close second would have to be all things Lance. :D

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Publicus said:
I personally enjoy talking about the whiny-ness of the forum participants. "I'm taking by comments and going home!" "If you don't agree with me you are a moron!" "Nobody say anything bad about Evans! "How dare you be critical of Evans!"

Et cetera, et cetera, et cetera....:rolleyes:

Though a close second would have to be all things Lance. :D

I know who you were reffering too!:rolleyes::eek:

auscyclefan94 said:
I know who you were reffering too!:rolleyes::eek:

I was not referring to any one individual. There are more than a handful of people who have gotten into a huff because someone didn't agree with their opinion or had the audacity to be critical of a rider they liked.

Plus, dude already has a complex, I'm NOT trying to add to his paranoia. Seriously, it's not about you. It really isn't. I mean it. :cool:

Mar 18, 2009
Visit site
Option 3: Being a grammar nazi and generally being rude to other posters who don't deserve it.

It's "pros", not "pro's" which just means "pro is". Even I know that and english is not my first language. You don't have that excuse. Get it together.

See? :D

Mar 16, 2009
ellobodelmar.spaces.live.com
issoisso said:
Option 3: Being a grammar nazi and generally being rude to other posters who don't deserve it.

It's "pros", not "pro's" which just means "pro is". Even I know that and english is not my first language. You don't have that excuse. Get it together.

pro's is also possessive. as in a pro's bike

issoisso said:

That English is not your first language is probably why you get that right. You've had to learn that when you were old enough to know the difference.

nós não falamos português, somos inglesa, and so on.

Jul 23, 2009
Visit site
Well the most fun is seeing a thread disintegrate when two people differ on some minor and off-topic point. Then you count the posts until someone writes "douchebag" or "asshat". A close second is debating what cyclists say. Lance is boring, he tweets instead of talking, but the two Brits are generating great copy. It's more entertainment TV than cycling, but it sure gets the sparks flying around here. Just keep your filthy mitts off of wiki!

Jun 16, 2009
Visit site
Publicus said:
I was not referring to any one individual. There are more than a handful of people who have gotten into a huff because someone didn't agree with their opinion or had the audacity to be critical of a rider they liked.

Plus, dude already has a complex, I'm NOT trying to add to his paranoia. Seriously, it's not about you. It really isn't. I mean it. :cool:

I was having a bit of fun with you.;)

TRENDING THREADS