• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which Rider made you LOL the most this season?

Which rider made you LOL the most this year?

• They were all great, can't decide.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
In before the close.

Froome of course, hysterical all season. Cadence on Ventoux being the funniest. :D

Wiggins bike park/descending and Horner being close seconds.

And now for something completely different:

Peter-Sagan-008.jpg

:p

Admitted: I don't remember if that's what made me LOL the most... I just wanted to post something that didn't hint at doping. :D
And get in before the close.

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Froome is definitely more mutant than Horner. Froome was getting dropped on the flat and was hanging on to motorbikes before he became an alien.

I wonder what will happen next year when more riders start to get on this new stuff.

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
the sceptic said:
Froome is definitely more mutant than Horner. Froome was getting dropped on the flat and was hanging on to motorbikes before he became an alien.

I wonder what will happen next year when more riders start to get on this new stuff.

Cancellara will become the greatest GT rider the world has ever seen (oh wait I meant Kittel :) with his finishing speed and the mutations of climbing ability that comes along with NEXTGEN, he will be unstoppable)

For me Porte on the first Mountain stage in the Tour. ( to pick another than the old man) When he smashed the field. Since, well Froome is even more ridiculous, but you knew that would happen before. You could suspect it very much with Porte, But still, seeing him destroying his old Boss Contador and the rest of the guys, gave me a big LOL:)

Aug 12, 2009
Visit site
SafeBet said:
Wiggo with the bike throw for sure.

Oh I forgot about that. Bahahaha! Good call. ;)

I remember copping a ban for calling Wiggins out on that. History showed I called it.

Also called Froome and Porte going full genius. Also called Porte getting priority at the Giro next year. All before it happened.

Didn't see this Horner bad joke coming though. Froome is still worse IMO. Both are shockingly bad none the less.

TRENDING THREADS