• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which rider made you LOL the most this year? - CLEAN version

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
gp1.JPG.h380.JPG.568.JPG

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
jens_attacks said:
that french guy who thought is heavy enough to go through a banner.

Gotta be this.

Other contenders for me were:

The Astana team pimping their boat before the Vuelta TTT, and being rewarded with the stage.

Everyone involved in the sprint to nowhere during the Great Orica Coach Disaster.

A knackered Torckler getting passed by an old dude bringing home the shopping during the Tour of Utah.

Various mistaken celebrations during the Giro.

Froome, in general.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
SKSemtex said:
driver of the year

LOL I just realized that the driver is giving himself a double facepalm!! Or would this be considered a facepalm, since he is more hiding his own shame rather than annoyed by someone else's failure? Did everyone see this except me? :eek:

Someone should make a "meme" or "gif" (not sure if correct term) out of this, saying "Double GreenEdge Bus driver facepalm... " something like that. Can someone contact Dimface, I think he does them on request! :D

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
RedheadDane said:
Wait, what?
Pics!

Well, everyone else was brought to the startline/dodgy glass pier by an unstable bargque thing, looking bemused, apprehensive and even vaguely seasick. Then Astana appear burning across the bay in their motorboat like 9 James Bonds, looking decidedly happy with themselves.

vlcsnap-2013-09-16-11h02m35s35.png

Feeling like James Bond would have to help in a time trial, because James Bond would of course win the time trial, before scoring Pat McQuaids wife and blowing up the SKY HQ with their own doomsday device.

The S.S. Astana

vlcsnap-2013-09-16-11h03m43s221.png

TRENDING THREADS