• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

which teams are doing what?

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Asking exactly that. Which teams organise the doping for their riders, which facilitate, which turn a blind eye, which are clean? Are their any trends beyond the echelons of success?

Sep 25, 2009
Visit site
sars1981 said:
I dunno. But im pretty sure im gonna enjoy reading this thread. These threads are always the most interesting. :D
you think anyone posting here will have an internal source allowing you to 'know' that teams doping practice?

if so, wada and the uci need to ditch that useless biopassport and lurk more on cn forums;)

Jul 24, 2009
Visit site
python said:
you think anyone posting here will have an internal source allowing you to 'know' that teams doping practice?

if so, wada and the uci need to ditch that useless biopassport and lurk more on cn forums;)

No! But the speculations are always amusing. Ahh why do I feel like I've jinxed this thread now.