• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Which WT team will win last this year

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Which WT team will win last this year

• Trek

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Pinot seemed to be on form, Péraud not really. Surprising result. Vanmarcke couldn't do it either, maybe he will deliver in RVV or PR but everything really has to come together for him then.

Re:

Domulec said:
Pinot seemed to be on form, Péraud not really. Surprising result. Vanmarcke couldn't do it either, maybe he will deliver in RVV or PR but everything really has to come together for him then.
Vanmarcke showed his real strength today, and I'm pretty sure this is not going to be enough. Ofcourse he has one week to improve. But to me he looked stronger in Omloop.. so he is not really getting better.

Hofland is still struggling and got ill again, and is one of the few guys who can actually win on LTJ. Or maybe Barry Markus in some shitty race.

FDJ's chances are bigger with Demare.

Re: Re:

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Domulec said:
Vanmarcke showed his real strength today, and I'm pretty sure this is not going to be enough. Ofcourse he has one week to improve. But to me he looked stronger in Omloop.. so he is not really getting better.

Hofland is still struggling and got ill again, and is one of the few guys who can actually win on LTJ. Or maybe Barry Markus in some shitty race.

I wonder if Demare is doing scheldeprijs against an ill Cavendish and Kittel

TMP402 said:
Dekker_Tifosi said:
Domulec said:

I wonder if Demare is doing scheldeprijs against an ill Cavendish and Kittel

Those two plus Greipel and Viviani have other ideas.

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site

Dekker_Tifosi said:
Domulec said:

Otherwise Vichot will get a win. Dude looked really strong in Paris-Nice.

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
Re:

SafeBet said:
With Sep not looking that good, I wonder who could win anything for them.

My bet would be on Hofland or Van Asbroeck winning some minor race in a sprint. Hofland still not fully recovered after illness though, and Van Asbroeck has had his problems too, so it might be a while. Other than that, I don't expect anyone to deliver for them.

Wow. I said this kind of contest would end at some joke race with no coverage. So the competition ends with a whimper. I'm sure Jumbo will dominate some asian race or something. the 2013 tour of Hainan was special: theo bos won 6 of the 9 stages, and hofland won the other 3.

Jun 16, 2014
Visit site
That was somewhere at the very end of the season. I hope for them they'll get a win before that. Not a great team, but enough quality to win something before October I should think.