• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who are the best/worst bike handlers in the peloton?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Worst:
Wso7P9m.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fl4eCCa1pJQ
Best:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yISN7pgfCtY

Leadbelly said:
Libertine explained it better than I could. It just came across very poorly, but I'm glad to hear it wasn't a joke. I was just surprised that apparently someone (other than Ryo) might try and "joke" about something serious like that.

Ryo mocking a Colombian, I'll include that on the list of 1% most improbable things than could happen on this forum.

Soler wasn't that bad, he won the Galibier stage in 2007 over the Galibier, while defending his lead pretty good on the descent.

Mar 10, 2009
Visit site
My vote would be for the rider that bunny hopped over Cav at the Giro last year.

Those that should be removed, Fabian took himself out at worlds with an Euskatel move.

ElChingon said:
Looking forward to someone listing ex-mountain bikers and their explanation of Michael Rasmussen:p

best or worst?
because he had his bad days(that time trial was a curse) that doesn't mean he was terrible.far from it

hearing all the stories,i really think soler was unfortunately maybe the worst:( i was rewatching plateau de beille one of these days and he almost crashed in both alberto and rasmussen....uphill!

one of the best:
7169532057_16bdd76686_z.jpg

at least until he came back...

jens_attacks said:
best or worst?
because he had his bad days(that time trial was a curse) that doesn't mean he was terrible.far from it

hearing all the stories,i really think soler was unfortunately maybe the worst:( i was rewatching plateau de beille one of these days and he almost crashed in both alberto and rasmussen....uphill!

one of the best:

I remembered that vod

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gr89ku-K2WU

It really hurts to see him screaming :(

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Sagan hunting down Cunego on that descent in Suisse in 2011 was incredible. Can definitely see the Falco comparisons!

jens_attacks said:
best or worst?

one of the best:

+1
Rasmussen was actually a pretty good descender on his various long mountain raids. Soler didn't do so bad on the Galibier descent considering the firepower that was hunting him down. Other than that he did seems accident prone.

Lance is certainly worth a mention too. Aside from everything else it's no coincidence he never seemed to crash.

TRENDING THREADS