• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is/are your favorite user(s) on this forum?

Page 44 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Dec 7, 2010
Visit site
skidmark said:
Not sure where to ask, but where did scott socal go? I notice his account is done, he just shows up as a 'guest'. Figured I'd ask here as he was a poster I enjoyed, obviously especially in the beer thread...

And every forum needs bad guys as well as good guys, so I want to pay a moment to lament poor Polish, who had one of the most amazing flameout comebacks in any forum I've ever seen... not quite BPC level whenever he finally melted down (I think a year and a half ago?), but Polish was funnier so I give him a bigger tip of the hat.

I am not sure but I think Scott asked for his account to be closed.

TRENDING THREADS