• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is Armstrong?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
BroDeal said:
This goes beyond trying to offend people. You cannot even use common phrases like "kicking b-utt" or "p!ssed off" or "ch!nk in his armor." I think the admin must have a b-utt fetish because pretty much every term for a person's bottom is censored. Are australians sensitive about b-utts or something?

kicking butt, pissed off, chink in the armor.

there are ways.

A

Anonymous

schadenfreude said:
kicking butt, pissed off, chink in the armor.

there are ways.

I'll stick with using "beautiful being" when I need to cuss.....such as now.

whiteboytrash

BANNED
Mar 17, 2009
Visit site
Story of the day goes to Lance, who at one point was having it out with Cunego as they were fighting for position mid-way through the race. Cunego goes by the nickname in Italy, 'The Prince'. All the Italians seem to have dorkie nicknames, such as the 'Dolphin' or 'Cricket'. Anyway, after squabbling back and forth to each other, in all his anger and frustration, Lance turned to Cunego and said, "I'll crush you, little Prince!". I had to laugh my **** off as it just sounded like something that had come straight out of a fairytale book.

Julz

http://www.juliandean.co.nz/diary.php

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
I just reviewed the posts by ygames. Barely literate. Even jackoff111 does better than that guy. He also seems to have anger management problems. "

you seem to bring that out in quite a few people bro blowhard.

i see i don't have to actually say anything to get you spew your poison my way.

you are a blowhard loud mouthed buffoon and all my offers to you still stand.

you snipe from afar safe behind your keyboard when you know perfectly well that to say the things you do in the presence of men would earn you a well deserved beatdown.

you are a coward.

Eva Maria

BANNED
May 24, 2009
Visit site
jackhammer111 said:

you snipe from afar safe behind your keyboard when you know perfectly well that to say the things you do in the presence of men would earn you a well deserved beatdown.

you are a coward.

InternetToughGuy_2.jpg

A

Anonymous

jackhammer111 said:

you are a coward.

Two points you should consider:
1. That post from Bro was made LAST WEEK
2. I say this to be illustrative and not to name call. There is an old saying that says that if everyone thinks you're an ***, maybe you are? You have threatened several people here. That is funny in internet forum etiquette terms, but also indicative of someone who has some personal issues to deal with.

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
2. I say this to be illustrative and not to name call. There is an old saying that says that if everyone thinks you're an ***, maybe you are? You have threatened several people here. That is funny in internet forum etiquette terms, but also indicative of someone who has some personal issues to deal with.

i knew soon as i hit the send button that you'd come to defend your pal.

you are both cut from the same cloth.

i've not threatened you or him.

i simply invited you both to come say these things to my face.

that said, i take your point.

i admit i didn't look at the date. i thought things had quieted a bit lately and if i'd have seen that as an old post i wouldn't have reacted the same way.

Thoughtforfood said:

well put. Jackhammer, if you used your real first and last name, you would stop and think before you write and just maybe you wouldn't be making paper tiger threats.

A

Anonymous

jackhammer111 said:
i knew soon as i hit the send button that you'd come to defend your pal.

you are both cut from the same cloth.

i've not threatened you or him.

i simply invited you both to come say these things to my face.

that said, i take your point.

i admit i didn't look at the date. i thought things had quieted a bit lately and if i'd have seen that as an old post i wouldn't have reacted the same way.

So the "I'm not a small guy, come to Ohio and say that to my face" was just an invitation? Were you just trying to tell me that you are fat because you know how to cook well, and that Bro and I and a few others who you have invited to Ohio can come over and eat?

You have sent your full name. That I'll give you. You also have to realize that size and attitude don't really mean anything on a forum. There are some crazy people on the internet, and one day you just might find someone who is crazy enough to take you up on your offer. In that instance, let me warn you of a few things.
1. If they are willing to come to see you, they are crazier than are you.
2. They will know precisely who you are, and you may have no idea who they are until you are lying on the ground already. They don't have to announce their intentions before engaging you in physical violence.
3. Some people are not afraid of size because you cannot out "big" a bullet.
4. You are being quite stupid if you happen to be married and/or have children because you may have invited an insane person to come to your house. This is the one I find most disturbing because I for one will do nothing to endanger my family. A person who will because they want to act like a bad *** on a forum is writing checks with his words that others may share in the burden of paying.
5. Most people don't really care that much about you, and only laugh at your supposed physical superiority because.....last time I checked........this is the INTERNET.

Just in case you are wondering, I fall under #5, as do probably 99.89% of the population.

A

Anonymous

whiteboytrash said:
Story of the day goes to Lance, who at one point was having it out with Cunego as they were fighting for position mid-way through the race. Cunego goes by the nickname in Italy, 'The Prince'. All the Italians seem to have dorkie nicknames, such as the 'Dolphin' or 'Cricket'. Anyway, after squabbling back and forth to each other, in all his anger and frustration, Lance turned to Cunego and said, "I'll crush you, little Prince!". I had to laugh my **** off as it just sounded like something that had come straight out of a fairytale book.

Julz

http://www.juliandean.co.nz/diary.php

you are easily amused.

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
So the "I'm not a small guy, come to Ohio and say that to my face" was just an invitation? Were you just trying to tell me that you are fat because you know how to cook well, and that Bro and I and a few others who you have invited to Ohio can come over and eat?

You have sent your full name. That I'll give you. You also have to realize that size and attitude don't really mean anything on a forum. There are some crazy people on the internet, and one day you just might find someone who is crazy enough to take you up on your offer. In that instance, let me warn you of a few things.
2. They will know precisely who you are, and you may have no idea who they are until you are lying on the ground already. They don't have to announce their intentions before engaging you in physical violence.
4. You are being quite stupid if you happen to be married and/or have children because you may have invited an insane person to come to your house. This is the one I find most disturbing because I for one will do nothing to endanger my family. A person who will because they want to act like a bad *** on a forum is writing checks with his words that others may share in the burden of paying.
5. Most people don't really care that much about you, and only laugh at your supposed physical superiority because.....last time I checked........this is the INTERNET.

Just in case you are wondering, I fall under #5, as do probably 99.89% of the population.

you may say you are number five but numbers one through four show me you really do care and i'm so......... touched.

you just won't stop will you? what i first posted earlier had nothing to so with you and you should really mind you own business. i think bro deal is perfectly capable of speaking for himself.

i really think you should take your number four and turn it around. maybe you'll see the reason why it's not real smart for you to **** with people you don't know. maybe your friends let you get away with being an @ss but a lot of people won't and some times it's just safer for you and your family for you to error on the safe side.

it's a lesson i've both learned and taught.

of course as long as you weasel around hiding safely behind a keyboard you can dish out the insults and you and your family will be perfectly safe.

you may have found a way to be a bully without balls but still bullies don't stop unless challenged. so... here i am.

i apolgize to the rest of the forum again but if i know from previous experience that had i tried to send this to him in private he'd just come running back here with his pants wet claiming i threatened him.

i know he gets his jollies this way. personalty, i won't suffer the immaturity quietly.

Thoughtforfood said:

This is good but it might not be relevant. I see jack as a Seinfeld-like Crazy Joe Davola type, who leaves his apartment door open to encourage intruders.

A

Anonymous

jackhammer111 said:
you may say you are number five but numbers one through four show me you really do care and i'm so......... touched.

you just won't stop will you? what i first posted earlier had nothing to so with you and you should really mind you own business. i think bro deal is perfectly capable of speaking for himself.

i really think you should take your number four and turn it around. maybe you'll see the reason why it's not real smart for you to **** with people you don't know. maybe your friends let you get away with being an @ss but a lot of people won't and some times it's just safer for you and your family for you to error on the safe side.

it's a lesson i've both learned and taught.

of course as long as you weasel around hiding safely behind a keyboard you can dish out the insults and you and your family will be perfectly safe.

you may have found a way to be a bully without balls but still bullies don't stop unless challenged. so... here i am.

i apolgize to the rest of the forum again but if i know from previous experience that had i tried to send this to him in private he'd just come running back here with his pants wet claiming i threatened him.

i know he gets his jollies this way. personalty, i won't suffer the immaturity quietly.

Well, I definitely take that post as a threat against me and my family. I have reported it as such.

Past that, I feel really comfortable that you are just a person in need of psychological help. Please seek some out.

A

Anonymous

BroDeal said:
This is good but it might not be relevant. I see jack as a Seinfeld Crazy Joe Davola type, who leaves his apartment door open to encourage intruders.

well, i know i'd not have a chance against you in a grammar contest. :rolleyes:

A

Anonymous

Thoughtforfood said:
Well, I definitely take that post as a threat against me and my family. I have reported it as such.

Past that, I feel really comfortable that you are just a person in need of psychological help. Please seek some out.

if anyone wants to think that is a threat fine they can ban me.

but i did not threaten you. you are perfecty safe where you are and i don't know where you are.

i want you to come to me.... that is not a threat as you have the choice to not do it. but if you come, it is a threat but one that you would have choosen.

all i want is for you and bro deal to lay off.

when the insults to me stop. i'll stop responding to them.

over on the thread i started you tried more than one time to bait me. i didn't take the bait because i didn't want to plolute my thread with it. i left a couple of things unresponded to.

i won't often do that... count on it.

now i guess i'm off to document all the insults by you i can find. i'll be busy for awhile. i think i'll add some of the insults i've seen you dish to others.
you're attempt to get me banned may backfire as is shows just who you and what you think is funny.

A

Anonymous

jackhammer111 said:

all i want is for you and bro deal to lay off.

when the insults to me stop. i'll stop responding to them.

over on the thread i started you tried more than one time to bait me. i didn't take the bait because i didn't want to plolute my thread with it. i left a couple of things unresponded to.

i won't often do that... count on it.

now i guess i'm off to document all the insults by you i can find. i'll be busy for awhile. i think i'll add some of the insults i've seen you dish to others.
you're attempt to get me banned may backfire as is shows just who you and what you think is funny.

Honestly, I couldn't care less what you do and don't do so long as this remains part of an INTERNET FORUM. The minute it becomes a physical reality between the two of us is when I cease playing games. I have no desire to come visit you or the reality of your sad existence. Nor am I stupid enough to give my personal information to someone as unstable as are you. Get help instead of tracking down my posts that hurt your feelings.

Jun 13, 2009
Visit site
jackhammer111 said:

You should be banned for being a whiny little b1tch.
You need to step away from your keyboard and take a deep breath.
You take the internets too seriously.

TRENDING THREADS