• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who is the best cyclist that has not cheated?

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm sure this has been asked - but I don't see it.

So who is the best that has never used a motor, switched illegal bikes, doped, or done recreational drugs.

Nominees:
Jens
TJ
Tony Rominger

Jul 29, 2009
Visit site
Zorotheslacker said:

So who is the best that has never used a motor, switched illegal bikes, doped, or done recreational drugs.

Nominees:
Jens
TJ
Tony Rominger

well this thread reached the first nominee

Zorotheslacker said:

Nominees:
Jens
TJ
Tony Rominger
Normally I'd say Lemond, but he has done coke once, so I don't think he qualifies.

BTW I don't think any in your list is/was clean.

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Netserk said:
Normally I'd say Lemond, but he has done coke once, so I don't think he qualifies.

BTW I don't think any in your list is/was clean.

LeMond is like the biggest liar in cycling. Almost the fastest time trial ever without drugs, yea right.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Zorotheslacker said:

Nominees:
Jens
TJ
Tony Rominger
rominger?

have to be Greg. I am not 100% convinced, but if i had a choice, Lemond by country mile

May 27, 2012
Visit site
300px-Trolling_drawing.jpg

TRENDING THREADS