• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will be the big surprise/revelation of the next Giro D'Italia?

The surprise of the Giro.

• Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 28, 2012
Visit site
LaFlorecita said:
Rafal Majka I hope

He isn't even in the poll, but he could surprise more than all of these more obvious talents.

Tamouridis(EUS) and Carretera, Taborre and Andriato from Vini Fantini come to mind as possible surprises.

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Pentacycle said:
He isn't even in the poll, but he could surprise more than all of these more obvious talents.

Tamouridis(EUS) and Carretera, Taborre and Andriato from Vini Fantini come to mind as possible surprises.

What do you think 'other' means? ;)

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
Dombro will ride away from Wiggo, leaving him gasping for air. :cool:

Majka also I think will fo well at this years Giro. And I could see any of the Colombians winning a stage at least.

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I voted Kelderman, but him winning the Giro by an hour is not an actual surprise but a logical result of the man's incredible talent. I've heard rumours that by just touching him you automatically cycle 15 a 20% faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS