• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will win the 2020 Giro? (Rest day 1 edition)

Page 5 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who will win the Giro?

• Vincenzo Nibali

Votes: 47 34.8%
  • Wilco Kelderman

Votes: 29 21.5%
  • Jakob Fuglsang

Votes: 17 12.6%
  • Domenico Pozzovivo

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Rafal Majka

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • João Almeida

Votes: 12 8.9%
  • HERMANN PERNSTEINER

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Steven Kruijswijk

Votes: 9 6.7%
  • Vino

Votes: 10 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seb

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Vino is an ancient forum thing where the last option in a poll is nearly always Vino for some reason. It was there when I came here
Vino = something crazy and unexpected.
Vino never had a chance in the Tour, but he didn't believe that. He used to attack, get caught, get dropped, come back and attack again multiple times. Compare that to the stale stuff in the tour now. Vino the legend.
Amazing that Vino can still win a Vuelta even after having finished his career and become a team manager!
He totally smashed Majka and Pozzovivo in the last days. He's a future Tour winner!
Wow, then there are many future Tour winners. We should have 3 TdFs a year so that everyone can have his share

Seb

Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
Who said anything about TdF? I'm referring to the Tour of Austria :p
Stupid me. Well, the ToA had the likes of Cadel Evans and Riccardo Ricco as winners, so sometimes the ToA has been harder to win, competition-wise, than a certain GT this year.
About the poll, perhaps Pernsteiner somehow looked the most resistant against Coronavirus...

TRENDING THREADS