• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who will win the Giro d'Italia 2019

Who will win the Giro d'Italia 2019?

• Tom Dumoulin

Votes: 41 29.3%
  • Primoz Roglic

Votes: 45 32.1%
  • Simon Yates

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • Miguel Angel Lopez

Votes: 7 5.0%
  • Vincenzo Nibali

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • Mikel Landa

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Richard Carapaz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rafal Majka

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Other (Vino Option)

Votes: 2 1.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re:

tobydawq said:
Yeah, the poll doesn't work. But don't worry. They NEVER work. These polls must use the most complicated system imaginable...

Fortunately, that won't prevent Roglic from winning this race.
I probably did something wrong but don't what!!! :(

I am not a millennial so these type of things go over my head! :D

Re: Re:

Escarabajo said:
tobydawq said:
Yeah, the poll doesn't work. But don't worry. They NEVER work. These polls must use the most complicated system imaginable...

Fortunately, that won't prevent Roglic from winning this race.
I probably did something wrong but don't what!!! :(

I am not a millennial so these type of things go over my head! :D

I have never bothered trying to create a poll, seeing the sad success rate.

There's a trick to creat polls that work. Something like going back and deleting/editing one of the options in the poll. I don't really remember.

Dumoulin is the favorite for me, he's a bit under the radar but will be coming into shape at the right time. He can't lose much time in the first 12 days barring crashes.

Ugh, Bernal was my favourite beforehand. I get sad every time I remind myself of him not participating...

So Rogla it will be. I simply think he is the best rider at the moment. But I wouldn't be surprised if Yates, Dumoulin, Nibali or even Lopez won at this point. And we can only hope we get the 2015 version of Landa so you can add him as well.

Mar 14, 2009
Visit site
Roglič is perhaps the favorite, but I'm afraid he may have peaked too early.

Therefore, Yates vs Dumoulin.

But I would not be surprised if "the shark" would pull one more "trick" from out of his hat.

QuerulousTastyHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

TRENDING THREADS