• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who Will Win Tirreno Adriatico?

Page 2 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who Will Win Tirreno Adriatico?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I can't decide, I could see any of these guys winning.
Well...except Nibali. :p

One things for sure this is going to be a great race! Who's going to be Sky's leader by the way. Froome or the Colombians?

Jul 29, 2012
Visit site
Afrank said:
I can't decide, I could see any of these guys winning.
Well...except Nibali. :p

One things for sure this is going to be a great race! Who's going to be Sky's leader by the way. Froome or the Colombians?

Obviously Froome, he has shape so he should always be the leader then.

Battle of the titans. And true all 5 of them could win but I think it'll be between Contador and Froome. But you know what happens when 2 dogs fight for a bone ;)

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
peter-sagan-wheelie.jpg

I think Froome has a big chance here, so I am going for him, but really I just want to see all of these guys have a great battle.

Would like it if a guy like Nibali won - he's cool and a very offensive rider.

Alphabet said:
I'd like Nibali to win it again.

Froome appears to be the favourite, sadly.
Looks like at least in this forum Froome and Alberto are both pretty close in the favorite spot. with stages that are longer and a TTT and ITT, Evan who has won it before should be considered a danger. TA was always a race made for the italian. Can we expect an unknown challenger to surface from second tier candidates?

TRENDING THREADS