• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who Will Win Tirreno Adriatico?

Page 3 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.

Who Will Win Tirreno Adriatico?

• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
Whoever wins.. I'm already giddy imagining the battles of soon to be titans in TDF. I'm sure contador wants to win it this time or at least finish ahead of Froome. Angry Contador means MORE ATTACKS :D. I remember reading an article somewhere before Oman, that Froome wants to stick it to Contador, by winning first. Sorry, I can't find the link.

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Vino attacks everyone said:
Nice, he'll be ready for TA then

Yeah, I think so, too.

What´s surprising is the long break between Tirreno and Romandie, I´m quite sure he´ll do something in between, either Catalunya or Pais Vasco.

When he knows he´ll do the Giro for sure, maybe this would not be necessary, and he´d be in altitude between Tirreno and Romandie, for a few weeks.

Froome or Rodriguez for me (rooting for Alberto) Alberto will invest in losing the early season just to measure the level of strength/weakness of his main rivals sort of like Ali in Zaire vrs Foreman then just go to the Tour and rope a dope the hell out of everyone and kick it in the 8th round.

gatete said:
Froome or Rodriguez for me (rooting for Alberto) Alberto will invest in losing the early season just to measure the level of strength/weakness of his main rivals sort of like Ali in Zaire vrs Foreman then just go to the Tour and rope a dope the hell out of everyone and kick it in the 8th round.

Lol that would be funny. :D

Alberto is not the favorite for this race according to CN poll :eek: that's rare

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
RHRH19861986 said:
Yeah, I think so, too.

What´s surprising is the long break between Tirreno and Romandie, I´m quite sure he´ll do something in between, either Catalunya or Pais Vasco.

When he knows he´ll do the Giro for sure, maybe this would not be necessary, and he´d be in altitude between Tirreno and Romandie, for a few weeks.

It is a difficult time for someone suffering from allergies.

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
Will be awaiting Dan Martins performance, Garmin should do well in TTT, he says he kinda targets it.... So would be interesting to see where he stands compared to the more obvious choices of the poll

Roude Leiw said:
Will be awaiting Dan Martins performance, Garmin should do well in TTT, he says he kinda targets it.... So would be interesting to see where he stands compared to the more obvious choices of the poll
Mollema targets it as well. He's maybe the slightly better version of Dan Martin.

Horner indeed needs to be on the list, he's no worse than Nibali, certainly if he doesn't have the knee problem or whatever he had last year so he could only climb standing up.

TRENDING THREADS