• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who would you most like to see get exposed or confess to being a doper?

Page 7 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
Aleajactaest said:
Mark Cavendish just because he is such a whiney dbag. It's never his fault when he loses and when he wins, he does it all himself. What a dumba$$.

Much as I hate to say it because Cav grates on me too, the bolded part could only come from someone who has never listened to a single post-victory speech Cav has given, and never seen a single video of him hugging his teammates as they cross the line.
If you want to hate the guy, that's your prerogative, but calling him out as a whiney dbag dumba$$ based on falsehoods reflects more on your character than his.

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Garmin are the biggest hypocrites IMO with blagging about how clean they are etc. Then go out and hire Dekker and Rassmussen. :eek:

I think we are going off topic.. That 15 year American girl swimmer Ledecky - would be funny when she gets caught.

martinvickers

BANNED
Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
dsut4392 said:
Much as I hate to say it because Cav grates on me too, the bolded part could only come from someone who has never listened to a single post-victory speech Cav has given, and never seen a single video of him hugging his teammates as they cross the line.
If you want to hate the guy, that's your prerogative, but calling him out as a whiney dbag dumba$$ based on falsehoods reflects more on your character than his.

Have to agree, he's a whiney brat, is Cav, and well dislikable because of it, but he's also one of the most team-orientated and grateful riders in the peleton - as a rule, his teams love him for it.

As a rule of thumb, you can dislike who you want - but when you start disliking them for traits they don't actually have, it's not about them any more, it's about you.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Wiggins, Cavendish, Boonen, Cancellara, Evans, Nibali,
Anna Meares, Pendleton, Hoy

swimming:phelps, Thorpe, Klim, Magnussen

T&F
Bolt, Sally Pearson, Hooker, Bubka.

australian rules football:
Dermott Brereton, Maxwell, Cloke, Swan, Judd, Reiwoldt, Jack Reiwoldt, Martin, Cotchin

tennis
Federer.

basically, if the nice guys are exposed, then the public will realise this is a shell game for entertainment, and the only thing that should matter is the health of individual athletes

Oct 16, 2009
Visit site
I said Horner in the other thread, but to be honest it's kind of funny to see him speeding around. And he's like a slap to the face to those who won't shut up about how clean cycling is.

Mar 13, 2009
Visit site
Netserk said:
Merged the two threads.
thanks netserk
icon14.gif

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
Those who I would like to see busted in life generally.

UKADA

Seb Coe

Bernie Ecclestone

Claire Baldin

Sue Barker

Chris Hoy

Vicky Pendelton

Jessica Ennis

Dave Brailsford

Bradley Wiggins

Tony Blair

Not necessarily in this order.