• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who would you most like to see get exposed or confess to being a doper?

Page 9 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
victorschipolrijk said:
So many people come to my wish list ,
I'd like Poupou to come clean
Eddy Merckx
Gimondi
Sarroni
Hinault
LeMond
Thom Weisel
Verbruggen, he'll never come clean , someone has to tell on him , Weisel telling
on him it would be fitting .
Roger Federer
Cristiano Ronaldo
Zinedine Zidane
Carl Lewis

I'd love to hear it from Usain Bolt , but only after he runs the 100 m dash under 9 seconds

It looks like a paid bot came up with this list to undermine the forums credibility and make it look extra cynical.

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
Tony Rominger, especially if he's going to tell how he worked as a middle-man for other cyclists after he retired. We all know he worked with Ferrari himself, but he's also been the manager of... Evans, right?

Cavendash

BANNED
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
The mens Olympic 1500m winner. Makloufi (sp?)

Anna Meares.

Rio Ferdinand.

Barcelona FC, Spanish football team and anyone and everything Spanish, joke of a country when it comes to doping.

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Those who did. Most, likely.

Amnesty. A statute of limitations on the money game. Limit financial damages to a percentage of income for riders. No limit for the doctors and the system.

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
Havent read through the thread but as of this year..

1. Sagan
2. Froome
3. Jrod
4. Valverde
5. Contador
6. Cav,Greipel
7. Nibali
8. Gilbert
9. Cancellara
10. Horner....wtf is he doing zooming around

86TDFWinner said:
Let's see:

Been questions about for years, and Merckx himself has "kinda sorta" admitted to it. Fail

I'm still waiting for said person(s)to produce ANY FACTUAL proof/evidence stating he did, We've been waiting a LONG time for that info. Fail

Now you're just trying to be funny, cool, or slick, when we all know he's never done anything(see response for Hinault), if you have proof, bring it. EPIC FAIL

Huh? I'm seriously confused here with this pick, explain?

Who?(oh wait, that's a soccer guy right?)

Again, Who?(I seriously do not know who this is)

Doper, but thats my opinion.

How gracious of you to defend your beloved LeMond , sooner or later you'll find out that there is no Santa , till then happy trails to you .

Jan 20, 2013
Visit site
This individual needs outing as a matter of priority......

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/d...canio-is-a-fascist-time-to-boycott-sunderland

Paolo Di Canio, he says that people tell him he has the ego the size of an elephant........Di Canio, tells them “their wrong, I have an ego bigger than the world, I am a misunderstood man”

Oh yes, well let me do a quick fire analysis........

You are a megalomaniac, consumed by your own refection, this distorts your sense of self, you rule with a rod of iron so exacting an illusion of control on the world through the medium of sport, giving you a sense of entitlement. Thus leaving the world bemused.

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
victorschipolrijk said:
How gracious of you to defend your beloved LeMond , sooner or later you'll find out that there is no Santa , till then happy trails to you .

Please, "sooner or later" it will have to be quite a bit later then.

Go tell the Usain bolt and Cristiano Ronaldo fans there is no Santa Claus, I think there are few blissfully oblivious romantic idealists in this forum.

TRENDING THREADS