• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Who's Online...

Capture.jpg

Don't know why.....

Jspear said:
If you want to see who is online you can use this list (it does not show what they are viewing though,) but it is very tedious.

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/showgroups.php

thanx jspear
I have seen that route and you are right it is tedious ..

I guess the who's online was disabled during some of the hoopla that happened a few weeks back..like there might be too much info available to trollers and troublemakers??
:)

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I think it went away (as in was disabled) with the first round of spam attacks. Just asked Dan if there's an update on it coming back, so will get back to you when I hear something.

It was nice to see things that were happening in real time here..if you were looking for who was online one might visit a particular thread or else go do something else..
and it was enlightening to see the last 10 visitors to your profile..
..could also see how many users were online at a time..now it's all cold and dark and a series of locked doors.

:(