• The Cycling News forum is looking to add some volunteer moderators with Red Rick's recent retirement. If you're interested in helping keep our discussions on track, send a direct message to @SHaines here on the forum, or use the Contact Us form to message the Community Team.

In the meanwhile, please use the Report option if you see a post that doesn't fit within the forum rules.

Thanks!

Wiggins Discussion thread.

Page 211 - Get up to date with the latest news, scores & standings from the Cycling News Community.
Am I speaking in a martian language?

I asked why Wiggins DNS KBK and so far I have been told he finished 44th at Omloop and now that Sutton DNF yesterday.

According to the CN report, Wiggins DNS KBK as he isnt down as a DNF. So my question is.

Why didnt Wiggins DNS KBK as he was down on then start list. Or is it (not the first although the love in for Sky would surprise me) an error on CN's part?

MartinGT said:
Am I speaking in a martian language?

I asked why Wiggins DNS KBK and so far I have been told he finished 44th at Omloop and now that Sutton DNF yesterday.

According to the CN report, Wiggins DNS KBK as he isnt down as a DNF. So my question is.

Why didnt Wiggins DNS KBK as he was down on then start list. Or is it (not the first although the love in for Sky would surprise me) an error on CN's part?

I go to procycling stats for race startlist info http://www.procyclingstats.com/race/Kuurne_Bruxelles_Kuurne_2015-startlist

Those provisional start lists are just that. You'll see plenty of teams with different riders on the start line than on that provisional list either because of events in Kuurne or team changes since submitting their provisional list days/weeks before the actual start list. Sky took Wiggins off their start list for Kuurne days before Omloop on their website, it seemed intentional anyway.

Jun 4, 2014
Visit site
Nice support car for Sir Bradley in Paris-Nice:

24gtus9.jpg

TRENDING THREADS